1. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    19 Apr '10 03:19
    What is the worst you felt when someone cussed (cursed) you out, tell your story
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Apr '10 03:401 edit
    Originally posted by daniel58
    What is the worst you felt when someone cussed (cursed) you out, tell your story
    Welll I was in my car and I pulled out onto the road and noticed someone going way to fast coming my direction. I got in front of him and really upset him, but hey, it was not my fault that he was exeeding the speed limit. He then gives me some "gestures" and I could even hear him cursing at one point. He then passes me as he slams on the horn. Then as he passes I honk my horn a few times just for fun as if to say, "whatever". I was laughing so hard I failed to notice that he had turned and then threw a rock at my car. I'm just glad he didn't have a gun. Eeeks!!

It proabably was not the wisest of moves on my part.
  3. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    20 Apr '10 19:19
    Actually, I felt worse after I cussed out the other guy, after he cussed me out.
  4. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    20 Apr '10 19:32
    Originally posted by josephw
    Actually, I felt worse after I cussed out the other guy, after he cussed me out.
    Then you see where I'm going with this, that it doesn't do anything for other people and it doesn't do anything for us, then why do it at all?
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    20 Apr '10 22:12
    Then you see where I'm going with this, that it doesn't do anything for other people and it doesn't do anything for us, then why do it at all?
    How the #@@$$ should I know!! 😠

Oops, sorry. 😳
  6. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    20 Apr '10 22:42
    Originally posted by whodey
    How the #@@$$ should I know!! 😠

Oops, sorry. 😳
    Have you ever considered asking yourself these questions?
  7. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    23 Apr '10 13:55
    You're right of course.

But I think we do it to maintain our stature. The sin nature we're born with says "me, me, me". We just can't let others step on our toes.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree