1. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 Apr '18 12:23
    Originally posted by @sonship
    I pay them no attention.

Thread over.
    Let me get out before it devolves into another gossip fest.
    ok .. but you claim to have seen Jesus Christ.
    How is that different?
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Apr '18 18:464 edits
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    ok .. but you claim to have seen Jesus Christ.
    How is that different?
    Excuse me? I never said I saw Jesus Christ physically.
    I never wrote that.

Someone has been warning you about bearing false witness many times.

Now, I would say that in the New Testament sense of "beholding and reflecting the glory of the Lord" the believers have "seen" Jesus. The more this kind of "seeing" the better.

"But whenever [the heart] turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. " (2 Cor. 3:15)

Sure. When I TURN my heart to the Lord Jesus, the veil of covering is removed from my heart and I behold and reflect the Lord Jesus who is the Spirit.

Going on with the verse -

" ... the veil is taken away. And the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is there is freedom.

And we all
    [we believers in Christ] BEHOLDING and REFLECTING the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory even as from the Lord Spirit." (See 2 Cor. 3:16-18)

No apologies! In THAT New Testament sense I see the Lord Jesus. Huh? You never read -

"THE EYES OF YOUR HEART having been enlightened, that you may know the hope of His calling ..." (Eph. 1:18)

No apologies! The EYES of my heart have been enlightened. They EYES of my heart need MORE to be enlightened because Christ is SO MUCH.

Yes. I see the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ, in that biblical sense. DON"T YOU ???

You claim to be a teacher of the Bible and you cannot say that you SEE Jesus?

" But we see Jesus, who was made a little inferior to the angels because of the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honor, so that by the grace of God He might taste death on behalf of everything." (Hebrews 2:9)

You cannot say that you "SEE JESUS" ???
    Then you need to throw open your whole heart and beseech God's mercy to SHOW YOU ... Jesus.

O God. I cannot see Jesus. O God they keep talking about Jesus. I can't SEE it God. I cannot see this Jesus they speak of . O God have mercy to open my eyes - the eyes of my heart.

O God apply the eyesalve to anoint my eyes as you spoke in Revelation 3:18 saying -

"I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined by fire that you may be rich, and white garments that the shame of your nakedness may not be manifested, AND EYESALVE to anoint your eyes THAT YOU MAY SEE."

The face of Jesus is veiled to you and you need to see the glory of God which is in the face of Jesus Christ.

You do not want Satan, "the god of this world" to blind your eyes to the Gospel.

"And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled in those who are perishing.

In whom the god of this age has blinded the thoughts of the unbelievers that the illumination of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, might shine on them.

Because the God who said, Out of darkness light shall shine, is the One who shined in our hearts to illuminate the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ." (2 Cor. 4:3-6)

Yes I claim to have seen Jesus in this sense.
    You can't say that you have seen Jesus too ??

God, do have mercy on this man.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Apr '18 11:54
    Originally posted by @sonship
    Excuse me? I never said I saw Jesus Christ physically.
    I never wrote that.

Someone has been warning you about bearing false witness many times.

Now, I would say that in the New Testament sense of [b]"beholding and reflecting the glory of the Lord"
    the believers have "seen" Jesus. The more this kind of "seeing" the better.

"But wh ...[text shortened]... ou can't say that you have seen Jesus too ??

[quote] God, do have mercy on this man.
    What utter nonsense. You said in the last decade on this site, more than once that you met Jesus. I have never seen Jesus, nor do I think that is necessarily a virtue or something desirable. I will see Him at my appointed time.

This seeing and meeting Jesus thing is mostly [not necessarily always] a sham used by conartist pastors and preachers to get followers and fill their bank accounts. If I hear a man say he met Jesus, or has seen Jesus .. I walk the other way.

I know Jesus Christ.
    Jesus Christ knows me.
    That is what matters.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Apr '18 17:52
    What utter nonsense. You said in the last decade on this site, more than once that you met Jesus. I have never seen Jesus, nor do I think that is necessarily a virtue or something desirable. I will see Him at my appointed time.

This seeing and meeting Jesus thing is mostly [not necessarily always] a sham used by conartist pastors and preachers to get f ...[text shortened]... .. I walk the other way.

I know Jesus Christ.
    Jesus Christ knows me.
    That is what matters.
    Jesus Christ definitely knows you.

But if you don’t believe Jesus Christ was God in the flesh, you don’t know Him. Not by a long shot.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Apr '18 18:32
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    Jesus Christ definitely knows you.

But if you don’t believe Jesus Christ was God in the flesh, you don’t know Him. Not by a long shot.
    Quote the Bible.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Apr '18 18:34
    Quote the Bible.
    There’s a whole thread on here in which I did just that.
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Apr '18 18:371 edit
    There’s a whole thread on here in which I did just that.
    You quoted yes but nothing you quoted says this:

.. if you don’t believe Jesus Christ was God in the flesh, you don’t know Him..

That is church doctrine.

I talk Bible talk, not church doctrine
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Apr '18 20:55
    You quoted yes but nothing you quoted says this:

.. if you don’t believe Jesus Christ was God in the flesh, you don’t know Him..

That is church doctrine.

If you don’t believe Jesus Christ was God in the flesh, you obviously don’t know or understand Him and His remarkably sacrificial love for mankind. You just know Him as a teacher. He was much, much more than that.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Apr '18 21:12
    If you don’t believe Jesus Christ was God in the flesh, you obviously don’t know or understand Him and His remarkably sacrificial love for mankind. You just know Him as a teacher. He was much, much more than that.
    More Church opinions
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Apr '18 21:47
    More Church opinions
    So you reject Christ’s deity, you reject Christ’s sacrificial death, you reject Christ’s Resurrection, you reject God’s New Covenant with man, you reject that Christ was born of a virgin, you reject that all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God and you reject that the Holy Spirit indwells people who accept Christ into their heart.

Jesus Christ, to you, was simply a good teacher and mortal man.

Are all of those statements accurate as far as what you believe?
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Apr '18 21:55
    So you reject Christ’s deity, you reject Christ’s sacrificial death, you reject Christ’s Resurrection, you reject God’s New Covenant with man, you reject that Christ was born of a virgin, you reject that all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God and you reject that the Holy Spirit indwells people who accept Christ into their heart.

Jesus Chri ...[text shortened]... good teacher and mortal man.

Are all of those statements accurate as far as what you believe?
    Did the church pastor remove your brains?
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Apr '18 21:57
    Did the church pastor remove your brains?
    Why won’t you answer those questions? They are questions on doctrine. I have to ask them because you change your position so often and I don’t know if what you believe today is the same as what you believed a week ago.
  13. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    15 Apr '18 23:47
    You talk trash most of the time, and you appear to lack any critical thinking skills or have a lick of common sense.
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Apr '18 23:54
    Originally posted by @secondson
    You talk trash most of the time, and you appear to lack any critical thinking skills or have a lick of common sense.
    Blessed are those with critical thinking skills or have a lick of common sense: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. (Second Son's Pastor 5:3 )
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Apr '18 23:56
    Blessed are those with critical thinking skills or have a lick of common sense: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. (Second Son's Pastor 5:3 )
    Why do you hate people who go to church? Why do you mock people who read the Bible?

Because they’ll be led to the truth?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree