16 Nov '05 20:52
    times must we forgive Stang for spamming? 70 x 7? sigh 🙁
  2. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 20:59
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    But there is something beguiling about his reasonless Old Testament fervour.
  3. Joined
    04 Aug '04
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 20:59
    this s*** is becoming ridiculous. 11 threads, with 7 of them simply taking up space. how many more is it gonna take before the admins realize that he's just gonna do the same thing over and over again? he wont change his ways. this isnt freedom of speech, its abuse of the freedom.
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 21:00
    Are his threads spam? Each one gives a different Biblical incident which can be discussed seperately if people so choose. Although the titles are monotonous, is this type of creating numerous threads dealing with different issues spamming?
  5. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 21:03
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Are his threads spam? Each one gives a different Biblical incident which can be discussed seperately if people so choose. Although the titles are monotonous, is this type of creating numerous threads dealing with different issues spamming?
    That's a fair question. I asked myself if BF101 or RBHill did the same, would I still consider it spamming. My answer is yes.
  6. Joined
    04 Aug '04
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 21:03
    which can be discussed seperately if people so choose.
    except he answers his own question in the first sentence. then he quotes a passage. that's it. where is the follow-up question to discuss or debate if he is truly sincere in getting a response out of people? he does it for his own self-gratification.
  7. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 21:081 edit
    Originally posted by lioyank
    except he answers his own question in the first sentence. then he quotes a passage. that's it. where is the follow-up question to discuss or debate if he is truly sincere in getting a response out of people? he does it for his own self-gratification.
    So what? Why does anybody post in the Forums? He makes a statement referring to a Biblical incident; if people want to disagree with his conclusions they can. What's the problem here except that it's STANG?

To Kirksey: Why is it spamming? Can't these incidents be discussed seperately?

EDIT: If someone had simply posted the Biblical cite like Luke 7:50 but posted 10 of them, would it be spamming? Do the titles alone make it spam?
  8. Standard memberroyalchicken
    CHAOS GHOST!!!
    Elsewhere
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 21:09
    Maybe a 70x6 will lighten him up.
  9. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 21:12
    So what? Why does anybody post in the Forums? He makes a statement referring to a Biblical incident; if people want to disagree with his conclusions they can. What's the problem here except that it's STANG?

The problem is not Stang but his behavior. That's why I said I would feel the same if it were RBHill or BF101. Let's say I go to the clan forums and I start threads on all the clans (OK, just page one) and I say "Metallica sucks" or "Pawn Stars are losers", etc. Now each one of these can be discussed separately, but the point is that I am being a pain in the ass.
  10. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 21:181 edit
    The problem is not Stang but his behavior. That's why I said I would feel the same if it were RBHill or BF101. Let's say I go to the clan forums and I start threads on all the clans (OK, just page one) and I say "Metallica sucks" or "Pawn Stars are losers", etc. Now each one of these can be discussed separately, but the point is that I am being a pain in the ass.
    Is a pain in the ass the same as a spammer?

I think the Clan page idea is a good one, BTW. Why don't you go for it; I haven't even bothered to read anything on the Clan page since my return. That might at least wake people up.
  11. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 21:20
    Is a pain in the ass the same as a spammer?

I think the Clan page idea is a good one, BTW. Why don't you go for it; I haven't even bothered to read anything on the Clan page since my return. That might at least wake people up.
    I will suggest that DoctorScribbles do it as he has more experience inciting rebellion than me.
  12. Joined
    04 Aug '04
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 21:21

EDIT: If someone had simply posted the Biblical cite like Luke 7:50 but posted 10 of them, would it be spamming? Do the titles alone make it spam?
    the problem is not that it's stang. the problem is that even though there might be a few on this forum that DO post threads such as these from time to time, they do not do it in the amount that stang does. that's what differentiates a true spammer from someone who just gets off track once in awhile. we all add our 2 cents sometimes where it doesnt belong. but not the way he does it. he has spammed in various threads that have NOTHING to do with the original thread, he posts s*** that isnt even remotely close to the original thread, he has posted multiple posts of the same subject, and now he is spamming again. he loves the attention. period. he is accomplishing what he wants right now simply by us talking about him.
  13. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 21:371 edit
    Originally posted by lioyank
    the problem is not that it's stang. the problem is that even though there might be a few on this forum that DO post threads such as these from time to time, they do not do it in the amount that stang does. that's what differentiates a true spammer from someone who just gets off track once in awhile. we all add our 2 cents sometimes where it doesnt belong. ...[text shortened]... e attention. period. he is accomplishing what he wants right now simply by us talking about him.
    You've failed to explain WHY what he just did is spamming. He's not going into someone else's thread and posting off-topic nonsense. While there may be a common theme of the Biblical passages he has given, the posting of threads regarding specific Biblical passages is done routinely in this Forum. You seem to be saying that just because it's STANG, it has to be spamming. That's illogical.

And if you don't want to give him the "satisfaction" of posting about him, don't. Simple.
  14. Joined
    04 Aug '04
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 21:46
    You've failed to explain WHY what he just did is spamming. He's not going into someone else's thread and posting off-topic nonsense. While there may be a common theme of the Biblical passages he has given, the posting of threads regarding specific Biblical passages is done routinely in this Forum. You seem to be saying that just because it's STANG, i ...[text shortened]... And if you don't want to give him the "satisfaction" of posting about him, don't. Simple.
    still the same marauder...

"You seem to be saying that just because it's STANG, it has to be spamming."

read the first sentence of my last post.

"And if you don't want to give him the "satisfaction" of posting about him, don't. Simple"

done.
  15. Colorado
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 21:47
    I vote for both stang and marauder to be ousted from the forum.

Stang for spamming, marauder for everything else.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree