1. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    07 May '07 01:49
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    You might if you weren't so determined not to hear anything that doesn't fit your preconcieved notions.
    What makes you think I have preconceived notions? I quit being closed minded when I found the truth. 😲 These smileys are cute.
  2. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    07 May '07 02:05
    Originally posted by josephw
    What makes you think I have preconceived notions? I quit being closed minded when I found the truth. 😲 These smileys are cute.
    Why didn't you participate in the BWA spiritual question and answer thread? Someone as smart as you should have aced all those questions.
  3. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    07 May '07 02:181 edit
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Why didn't you participate in the BWA spiritual question and answer thread? Someone as smart as you should have aced all those questions.
    I did make at least one post, but to be honest I didn't think I could compete. I did read it though.
  4. Earth
    Moves
    09 May '07 05:17
    What makes you think I have preconceived notions?
    The picture of the cross kind'a gives it away! 🙂
  5. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    09 May '07 05:27
    Originally posted by Varqa
    The picture of the cross kind'a gives it away! 🙂
    Not all Christians are Creationists. In fact not even the majority are. However, joesphw is one and he's demonstrated in the past that he has no clue about anything, not even his own religion's teachings.

(Why am I defending Christians?)
  6. CA, USA
    Moves
    09 May '07 06:09
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Not all Christians are Creationists. In fact not even the majority are. However, joesphw is one and he's demonstrated in the past that he has no clue about anything, not even his own religion's teachings.

(Why am I defending Christians?)
    You're not .. and never have.
    You're just another smartass kid with an internet connection.
  7. Joined
    11 Jul '06
    Moves
    09 May '07 06:20
    Originally posted by jammer
    You're not .. and never have.
    You're just another smartass kid with an internet connection.
    Why are you so angry with everyone?
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 May '07 13:07
    Then about 8 billion years later the earth somehow got started? Maybe colliding stars left debris behind forming our solar system?

As far as time is concerned I'm thinking of time as linear. From past to the future. But of course there is the idea of the eternal present. In that case time has no meaning and would seem to be nonexistent except as a concept ...[text shortened]... e passage of a series of moments.

And I just don't think I know what I'm talking about. 😕
    Not colliding stars, but exploded stars. Our sun and a bunch around us all came from the same exploding star. I don't think it's a co-incidence that Alpha Centauri is the closest star and just happens to be a virtual twin of our sun.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree