1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    16 May '14 21:251 edit
    Lucy Fails Test As Missing Link

    If you are of the impression that there are many intermediate ancestors to man, take notice of the following statement by an expert in the field: “The fossils that decorate our family tree are so scarce that there are still more scientists than specimens. The remarkable fact is that all the physical evidence we have for human evolution can still be placed with room to spare inside a single coffin.“

    http://www.forerunner.com/forerunner/X0714_Lucy_fails_test.html

    Skull of Homo erectus throws story of human evolution into disarray

    http://www.theguardian.com/science/2013/oct/17/skull-homo-erectus-human-evolution

    If Dinosaurs were on the earth about 100 million years ago and man 2 million years ago, then why don't we find more skeletal remains? It seems to me that we are finding hardly enough bones to confirm a few thousand years, not millions of years.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    16 May '14 21:57
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Lucy Fails Test As Missing Link

    If you are of the impression that there are many intermediate ancestors to man, take notice of the following statement by an expert in the field: “The fossils that decorate our family tree are so scarce that there are still more scientists than specimens. The remarkable fact is that all the physical evidence we have for hu ...[text shortened]... that we are finding hardly enough bones to confirm a few thousand years, not millions of years.
    Hmm, that's SUCH a hard one. Could it be entire continents have moved around and covered old bones up? You notice how maybe a lot of the bones are found in layers that are now vertical? Wonder why.

    Oh, I know. It was the FLOOD!
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    16 May '14 23:491 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Hmm, that's SUCH a hard one. Could it be entire continents have moved around and covered old bones up? You notice how maybe a lot of the bones are found in layers that are now vertical? Wonder why.

    Oh, I know. It was the FLOOD!
    You may be on to something there. Except you forgot to mention that was less than 4500 years ago and there were only 8 people left. That makes the human population about right today. So that eliminates the evidence for the millions of years before that.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    03 Jun '14 00:271 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    You may be on to something there. Except you forgot to mention that was less than 4500 years ago and there were only 8 people left. That makes the human population about right today. So that eliminates the evidence for the millions of years before that.
    That stupid argument might have worked in the year 1900 but it turns out we in the 21st century have actually heard of DNA analysis and if the human race was down to 8 people only 5000 years later we would be a sorry mess because of the lack of genetic diversity.

    You don't get genetic diversity if you are within 8 people of extinction.

    In light of the actual work of science in genetics your fairy tale just gets more and more ludicrous.

    It turns out humans were actually down to a couple hundred people but something like 180,000 years ago or so and we have not recovered the former genetic diversity we enjoyed before then a couple hundred thousand years later.

    If we were only 5000 years from a near extinction event we could not have recovered the genetic diversity we have today but instead would be a far poorer race with many genetic diseases, auto immune diseases and such because it would have been like cousins marrying cousins even if they were 8 unrelated people to restart humanity.

    It takes genetic diversity to make a species strong and we did almost die out but a couple hundred thousand years ago, down to around a hundred people.

    Genetic diversity can be charted from country to country and time period so your so-called creation science loses out once again, your fairy tales are total BULLSHTYE just like the 6 day ancient Egyptian creation tale.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    03 Jun '14 06:51
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    That stupid argument might have worked in the year 1900 but it turns out we in the 21st century have actually heard of DNA analysis and if the human race was down to 8 people only 5000 years later we would be a sorry mess because of the lack of genetic diversity.

    You don't get genetic diversity if you are within 8 people of extinction.

    In light of the ...[text shortened]... again, your fairy tales are total BULLSHTYE just like the 6 day ancient Egyptian creation tale.
    Races and Human Genetic Variation

    YouTube
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    03 Jun '14 08:48
    Please, Forum Moderator, move this thread to the Spiritual Forum where it belongs!
  7. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    625
    03 Jun '14 10:042 edits
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Please, Forum Moderator, move this thread to the Spiritual Forum where it belongs!
    I second that. PLEASE Forum Moderator, move this thread (and the other two below that he started ) to the Spiritual Forum where it belongs! And, for now on, automatically move ALL RJHinds posts he starts here to the Spiritual Forum because, in case you haven't already noticed, they are ALWAYS just his religions propaganda and NEVER about any interest in real science!

    To everyone else here; please don't respond to any of his threads that he starts here in the Science forum other than to just tell the moderator to move it to the Spiritual Forum!
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    03 Jun '14 14:52
    Originally posted by humy
    I second that. PLEASE Forum Moderator, move this thread (and the other two below that he started ) to the Spiritual Forum where it belongs! And, for now on, [b]automatically move ALL RJHinds posts he starts here to the Spiritual Forum because, in case you haven't already noticed, they are ALWAYS just his religions propaganda and NEVER about any inter ...[text shortened]... re in the Science forum other than to just tell the moderator to move it to the Spiritual Forum![/b]
    You guys can't handle the truth.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    03 Jun '14 16:44
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    You guys can't handle the truth.
    Can you say ANYTHING that wasn't a quote from somewhere else like a movie?

    Like, using your own words for a change?
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    03 Jun '14 17:29
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Can you say ANYTHING that wasn't a quote from somewhere else like a movie?

    Like, using your own words for a change?
    I am not in the habit of just making up new words. I try to use words others might be able to understand.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    03 Jun '14 18:311 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I am not in the habit of just making up new words. I try to use words others might be able to understand.
    So the name Jack Nicholson Doesn't ring a bell?

    http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/you-cant-handle-the-truth
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    04 Jun '14 01:15
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Please, Forum Moderator, move this thread to the Spiritual Forum where it belongs!
    Does this mean that you admit that the theory of evolution is not really science?
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    04 Jun '14 11:54
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Does this mean that you admit that the theory of evolution is not really science?
    No troll.
  14. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    04 Jun '14 12:131 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    No troll.
    The more we discuss his (?) science in Science Forum, the merrier he will be trolling.

    Let's discuss his creationism in Spiritual Forum, because creationism is his religion, and meet him with silence in Science Forum, then he will be bored to be here.

    Feed him in the Spiritual Forum, those of us who like discuss with him. Then other christians will be fed up of his twisted christian views.

    I agree - no troll.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    04 Jun '14 15:481 edit
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    The more we discuss his (?) science in Science Forum, the merrier he will be trolling.

    Let's discuss his creationism in Spiritual Forum, because creationism is his religion, and meet him with silence in Science Forum, then he will be bored to be here.

    Feed him in the Spiritual Forum, those of us who like discuss with him. Then other christians will be fed up of his twisted christian views.

    I agree - no troll.
    Does this mean you have no scientific argument for these challenges to the theory of human evolution? There is no human evolution is there?
Back to Top