I'll check later.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Jan '18 16:101 edit
    Originally posted by @roigam
    Excuse me but God cares very much for the animals He created
    (Genesis 2:19, 20) Now Jehovah God had been forming from the ground every wild animal of the field and every flying creature of the heavens, and he began bringing them to the man to see what he would call each one; and whatever the man would call each living creature, that became its name. 20 So t ...[text shortened]... the earth.”
    Granted, we have not yet fulfilled that assignment, in the future it will be done.
    So that explains why this loving god offed 99.999999% of all land animals in the Flood?

And must have left them with near zero genetic diversity after culling them down to one reproducing pair.....Boy is his love showing.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Jan '18 12:521 edit
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    So that explains why this loving god offed 99.999999% of all land animals in the Flood?

And must have left them with near zero genetic diversity after culling them down to one reproducing pair.....Boy is his love showing.
    So says the atheist evolutionist in his Survival of the Fittest philosophy. Like he really cares that the less fit die off and become extinct.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree