Hurt people

Hurt people

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 Feb 22

@divegeester said
Do you?
No, I don’t.

If someone insults and trashes me for no reason, sometimes I return fire, though I usually don’t.

You, on the other hand, seem to deliberately and intentionally (and sadly) seek people out for the sole purpose of insulting and trashing them.

It’s really very sad and speaks very poorly of your upbringing and character.

Moves
10 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
No, I don’t.

If someone insults and trashes me for no reason, sometimes I return fire, though I usually don’t.

You, on the other hand, seem to deliberately and intentionally (and sadly) seek people out for the sole purpose of insulting and trashing them.

It’s really very sad and speaks very poorly of your upbringing and character.
Sounds awful, you really should send feedback to the site owner.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 Feb 22

@divegeester said
Sounds awful, you really should send feedback to the site owner.
I don’t bother business owners with nonsense, tiger.

I’m telling you directly to clean up your act.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
10 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
I don’t bother business owners with nonsense, tiger.

I’m telling you directly to clean up your act.
Why are you still using Romans nauseating 'tiger' nonsense while simultaneously trying to convince people you are not Romans.

Not the smartest hamster in the wheel, hey?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 Feb 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Why are you still using Romans nauseating 'tiger' nonsense while simultaneously trying to convince people you are not Romans.

Not the smartest hamster in the wheel, hey?
What are you talking about, Ghosty?

I call dive “tiger” because of his aggressive and ferocious posting style. I don’t know why that Roman guy called him “tiger” - maybe for the same reason!

But if dive objects to being called “tiger,” I certainly won’t do it. He never indicated to me (or, as far as I know, to that Roman guy) that he didn’t like the nickname.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
11 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
What are you talking about, Ghosty?

I call dive “tiger” because of his aggressive and ferocious posting style. I don’t know why that Roman guy called him “tiger” - maybe for the same reason!

But if dive objects to being called “tiger,” I certainly won’t do it. He never indicated to me (or, as far as I know, to that Roman guy) that he didn’t like the nickname.
These repeated lies negate anything else you post in this forum.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Feb 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
These repeated lies negate anything else you post in this forum.
What lies?

Have you heard dive object to being called “tiger?”

Because I haven’t.

I know that Roman guy called him “tiger” but don’t know why and never heard dive object.

If he doesn’t like it, he should say so.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
11 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
What lies?

Have you heard dive object to being called “tiger?”

Because I haven’t.

I know that Roman guy called him “tiger” but don’t know why and never heard dive object.

If he doesn’t like it, he should say so.
The lie relates to you unquestionably being Romans1009. You have not only admitted this to Suzianne (please don't repeat the pathetic excuse you have given for telling her this) it is also abundantly clear in every way possible, from the language you use, your persona, to the conversations we have had about your previous posting. I am genuinely puzzled who you think you are kidding. Clearly the mods have decided to leave your new account intact, so why the pretence?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Feb 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
The lie relates to you unquestionably being Romans1009. You have not only admitted this to Suzianne (please don't repeat the pathetic excuse you have given for telling her this) it is also abundantly clear in every way possible, from the language you use, your persona, to the conversations we have had about your previous posting. I am genuinely puzzled who you think you are kidding. Clearly the mods have decided to leave your new account intact, so why the pretence?
I honestly find it baffling why this is so important to you.

dive said just yesterday he had doubts that I was that Roman guy and I told him to explore those doubts with you.

‘Ol PB doesn’t like all this forum drama!

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
11 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
I honestly find it baffling why this is so important to you.

dive said just yesterday he had doubts that I was that Roman guy and I told him to explore those doubts with you.

‘Ol PB doesn’t like all this forum drama!
We're done here.

If you troll my future posts I will not only raise an alert, I will send detailed feedback directly to Russ.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Feb 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
We're done here.

If you troll my future posts I will not only raise an alert, I will send detailed feedback directly to Russ.
I replied to your query regarding 1 John and Ecclesiastes, which you directly asked me about.

If you don’t want me to reply to substantive posts in the future, please don’t direct them at me.

F

Moves
11 Feb 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
This return of Romans1009 is cocking the snook at Russ and his website.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Feb 22

@fmf said
Well I think you and Ghost are tired of getting beaten in substantive discussions and are trying to get ‘ol PB banned.

PB has done nothing to warrant a ban.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
11 Feb 22

@fmf said
I'm done feeding that particular troll and will alert accordingly.