1. Joined
    19 Mar '05
    Moves
    11878
    20 May '05 11:29
    ... I mean that long well-conditioned hair, that well groomed beard and the hippie attire and speak. He is SO dreamy, he could lay his magic hands on me anyday ...
  2. England
    Joined
    15 Nov '03
    Moves
    33497
    20 May '05 15:45
    Originally posted by demonseed
    ... I mean that long well-conditioned hair, that well groomed beard and the hippie attire and speak. He is SO dreamy, he could lay his magic hands on me anyday ...
    THINK HE HAS ALREADY!!
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    20 May '05 15:53
    Originally posted by stoker
    THINK HE HAS ALREADY!!
    Oh, and how his hands burned when he did.....

    ES
  4. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    31382
    20 May '05 16:00
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Oh, and how his hands burned when he did.....

    ES
    My Great Aunt once put deep heat on her husband's sunburn. At the age of 75 oh how he burned when she did...
  5. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    45179
    20 May '05 16:431 edit
    Originally posted by demonseed
    ... I mean that long well-conditioned hair, that well groomed beard and the hippie attire and speak. He is SO dreamy, he could lay his magic hands on me anyday ...
    Don't let his looks fool you. Jesus won't think twice about laying his hands on anybody! Male or female! 😲 The good looks and seductive charm aside, Jesus is a real slut.

    EDIT - Perhaps slut is too harsh a word. Floozy or c-cktease would have been a better choice.
  6. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    20 May '05 17:53
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Don't let his looks fool you. Jesus won't think twice about laying his hands on anybody! Male or female! 😲 The good looks and seductive charm aside, Jesus is a real slut.

    EDIT - Perhaps slut is too harsh a word. Floozy or c-cktease would have been a better choice.
    You're just bent since he wanted to see 'other people'.

    Jerk.

    ES
  7. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    45179
    20 May '05 17:59
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    You're just bent since he wanted to see 'other people'.

    Jerk.

    ES
    Wouldn't you be too?
  8. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    20 May '05 18:37
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Wouldn't you be too?
    Damn... he did say 'personal relationship', didn't he....


    *ponders

    ES
  9. Joined
    19 Mar '05
    Moves
    11878
    21 May '05 08:52
    sorry darvlay. I thought we could be adult with this, He is with me now.

    I love using the capital 'H'.

    Can I term us a 'We' with that big 'ol slutty W?
Back to Top