1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Mar '14 16:06
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Of course, I seek love, I am a human being.
    Of gods I don't know anything about.

Do you really think that gods need love? From us small mortal human beings? Do I need love from the ants in my garden? I don't think so.
    If God did not create love, then from where did it come?

If God cares nothing about love, then why is it so important to us?
  2. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 Mar '14 16:47
    Originally posted by whodey
    Sin is choosing to reject a God of love.
    who decided that rejecting god would be called sin? and who decided that sin would have negative physical effects on living things?
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Mar '14 19:202 edits
    If I was a god, if I was the one that made the first quantum particle go unstable and therefore ignite the Big Bang...
    So you know what caused the Big Bang. Wow, perhaps I should actually read your posts.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Mar '14 19:29

All that is simple. No god. WE invented love, We need love. A god could care less, even on the minuscule chance there is one.
  5. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Mar '14 00:39
    If I was a god, if I was the one that made the first quantum particle go unstable and therefore ignite the big bang, and after some 14 billion of years there was a tiny speck of life evolving into humans on a planet in the outside of a galaxy, would I wanted to be worshipped by them? Would I want the human beings go to war over me, to kill others, to spea ...[text shortened]... ldn't that be laughable?

Ants doesn't speak about humans. Why would humans speak about a god?
    You speak of false religion created by superstitious men.

True religion has nothing to do with blood sacrifices.

You do not know true religion.

True religion is the perfection of life and is waiting to be discovered by all.

You shall begin your quest at this web-site. [ www.veda.harekrsna.cz ]
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Mar '14 15:35
    Originally posted by divegeester
    So you know what caused the Big Bang. Wow, perhaps I should actually read your posts.
    So at least you accept the idea there WAS a BB. We can even see the leftover radiation all over the heavens looking in every direction. That was a Nobel prize winning discovery. The cosmic background radiation. Maybe you think it was your god farting....
  7. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    17 Mar '14 08:16
    Originally posted by Dasa
    You speak of false religion created by superstitious men.

True religion has nothing to do with blood sacrifices.

You do not know true religion.

True religion is the perfection of life and is waiting to be discovered by all.

You shall begin your quest at this web-site. [ www.veda.harekrsna.cz ]
    Sometimes I think that you and RJHinds are one and the same. You two of you think that you, and you alone have the Ultimate Truth in your hand. Who has it - you or RJHinds?
  8. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    17 Mar '14 08:31

The title of this thread is "If I was a god...". It doesn't say anything how your god is, or even exists at all.

My point is that we, ants of cosmos, cannot know anything about any god, nothing, zero. We think that god is human-like, and we read in a lot of properties in his being. but we don't know anything.

So if you ask me something about god, like "If God did not create love, then from where did it come?", then I cannot answer anything other than "I don't know." because who do I think I am if I know anything about any god.

Give me a name of a person who says he know anything about god, then I give you a name of a person who lies. It happens to be the same person.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree