1. Standard memberHand of Hecate
    Merciless Vagabond
    Deep in it.
    Joined
    08 Feb '05
    Moves
    14614
    14 Oct '07 15:39
    would his message still have reached the world?

    I for one have always found little people creepy... in fact, I harbor this irrational anger towards them... there's no good reason for it, but, every time I see those little hands and big ol' heads I'm almost driven to violence. I was at Starbuck's yesterday and this midget couple waddled in, I was appalled to see them pull themselves up higher at the counter with those little stubby hands and order a couple of Cafe Mochas and some coffee cake. Those awkward little hands fumbling with money and trying to grasp the paper cups filled with rich chocolatey coffee goodness. I kept hoping that they'd spill the scalding contents on themselves as they snuffled coffee cake into their little scrunched up hobbit faces. I threw up in my mouth a bit as an image of the two freakshows engaged in coitus bestia popped, unbidden, into my head {shudder}.

    What I'm trying to say is I don't think Jesus Son of God's message would have gone over quite so well if he had been a midget... though I suppose they would have only needed two nails to tack him up on the cross.
  2. Standard memberRajk999
    Enjoying
    On the Beach
    Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    170571
    14 Oct '07 15:51
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    would his message still have reached the world?

    I for one have always found little people creepy... in fact, I harbor this irrational anger towards them... there's no good reason for it, but, every time I see those little hands and big ol' heads I'm almost driven to violence. I was at Starbuck's yesterday and this midget couple waddled in, I was a ...[text shortened]... t... though I suppose they would have only needed two nails to tack him up on the cross.
    Hindus say that when you talk like that about one of Gods creation you will become one in your next life and you will suffer and be discriminated against. Thats the only way you will learn not to do what you do. I hope they are right.
  3. Standard memberHand of Hecate
    Merciless Vagabond
    Deep in it.
    Joined
    08 Feb '05
    Moves
    14614
    14 Oct '07 16:04
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Hindus say that when you talk like that about one of Gods creation you will become one in your next life and you will suffer and be discriminated against. Thats the only way you will learn not to do what you do. I hope they are right.
    HAHAHAHA! Reincarnation! Oh, you weren't joking... if the Hindus were right, don't you think we'd have learned something by now? Live life as if you only get one chance. Plus, God put midgets on Earth for us to make fun off. Probably the best fun I ever had in a bar was tossing velcro suited midgets up onto a velcro wall for beer and prizes.
  4. Standard memberRajk999
    Enjoying
    On the Beach
    Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    170571
    14 Oct '07 16:24
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    ... if the Hindus were right, don't you think we'd have learned something by now? .
    Millions have learned. Youre just not one. You are just a tad above the stray dogs in the street.
  5. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Joined
    13 Dec '04
    Moves
    49088
    14 Oct '07 16:30
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    You are just a tad above the stray dogs in the street.
    Are you trying to come back as Hand of Hecate?

    I need to think of some mean things to say about Hugh Hefner.
  6. Standard memberHand of Hecate
    Merciless Vagabond
    Deep in it.
    Joined
    08 Feb '05
    Moves
    14614
    14 Oct '07 16:35
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Millions have learned. Youre just not one. You are just a tad above the stray dogs in the street.
    I am a dog, a vicious mongrel, loyal to none, fighting to survive, a veritable hound of hell. Better a dog than a sheep... or a midget.
  7. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Joined
    13 Dec '04
    Moves
    49088
    14 Oct '07 16:351 edit
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Hindus say that when you talk like that about one of Gods creation you will become one in your next life and you will suffer and be discriminated against.
    What if you make fun of Lonesome George, the last living Galapagos Tortoise of his kind? By what mechanism do Hindus assert that you can reincarnate as a member of an extinct species? Isn't the whole idea just a bunch of nonsense?
  8. Standard memberHand of Hecate
    Merciless Vagabond
    Deep in it.
    Joined
    08 Feb '05
    Moves
    14614
    14 Oct '07 16:45
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    What if you make fun of Lonesome George, the last living Galapagos Tortoise of his kind? By what mechanism do Hindus assert that you can reincarnate as a member of an extinct species? Isn't the whole idea just a bunch of nonsense?
    Do I, at least, get an OJ Simpson knife set as a consolation prize when I die?
  9. Standard memberRajk999
    Enjoying
    On the Beach
    Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    170571
    14 Oct '07 17:23
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    What if you make fun of Lonesome George, the last living Galapagos Tortoise of his kind? By what mechanism do Hindus assert that you can reincarnate as a member of an extinct species? Isn't the whole idea just a bunch of nonsense?
    Typical human arrogance. Your lack of understanding does not make a concept nonsense.
  10. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Joined
    31 Jul '01
    Moves
    91452
    14 Oct '07 17:28
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    I am a dog, a vicious mongrel, loyal to none, fighting to survive, a veritable hound of hell. Better a dog than a sheep... or a midget.
    Here you go, Hand. This one's for you. Be sure to hang around for the end.

    YouTube
  11. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Joined
    13 Dec '04
    Moves
    49088
    14 Oct '07 17:33
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Typical human arrogance. Your lack of understanding does not make a concept nonsense.
    Well, then explain it to me. How is it possible to reincarnate as a member of an extinct species?
  12. Standard memberRajk999
    Enjoying
    On the Beach
    Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    170571
    14 Oct '07 18:011 edit
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Well, then explain it to me. How is it possible to reincarnate as a member of an extinct species?
    I dont fully understand myself. But unlike you I dont call it nonsense.

    Heaven
    Hell
    God
    Devil
    Angels
    Infinity
    Universe
    Reincarnation
    Time travel
    Black holes
    Eternity

    . .... and a dozens more concepts are beyond my grasp, but I would refrain to call them nonsense. When I have before me all the information available in the universe and I have read and understood everything there is to read in this universe, maybe then I will start calling some of these nonsense.

    Before that, I choose not to be like you.
  13. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Joined
    13 Dec '04
    Moves
    49088
    14 Oct '07 18:20
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    When I have before me all the information available in the universe and I have read and understood everything there is to read in this universe, maybe then I will start calling some of these nonsense.
    What pitiful epistemology. Do you require access to all of the information in the universe to decide whether your shoes are tied?
  14. Standard memberRajk999
    Enjoying
    On the Beach
    Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    170571
    14 Oct '07 19:07
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    What pitiful epistemology. Do you require access to all of the information in the universe to decide whether your shoes are tied?
    Oh ... youre so right. I need to add that to my list :

    Heaven
    Hell
    God
    Devil
    Angels
    Infinity
    Universe
    Reincarnation
    Time travel
    Black holes
    Eternity
    Shoe Laces tied or not.

    There we go ... you happy now ?
  15. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Joined
    09 Sep '04
    Moves
    59422
    14 Oct '07 19:39
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Typical human arrogance.
    What other kind of arrogance is there?
Back to Top