1. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    30 Oct '05 17:55
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    stop hurassing me I will come after this site owners and sue them.
    Stop harrassing me. I will come after this site's owners and sue them.

RB, I feel sorry for you. As much as I try to respect your efforts to positively affirm your faith in this lion's den of unbelievers, your affirmations of gross ignorance overwhelm your intended message. When you insist on making a mockery of yourself, you invite skeptics to make a mockery of Christianity. I hope that you realize that even your fellow believers are joining in the efforts to rebuke your wild and absurd declarations. Indeed, even blindfaith101 made a brief effort to rein you in, but to no avail.

Originally posted by blindfaith101
    RBHILL???? http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=32171&page=2

I work with Bible believing Christians who have earned my respect. If you try a little harder to open your mind to information, you will not appear quite as foolish as you do. As a former pastor of mine was fond of saying, "a word to the wise is sufficient."

Please refrain from excessive posts, and read before you submit. Proverbs 10:19.
  2. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    30 Oct '05 18:081 edit
    Originally posted by Wulebgr
    Stop harrassing me. I will come after this site's owners and sue them.

RB, I feel sorry for you. As much as I try to respect your efforts to positively affirm your faith in this lion's den of unbelievers, your affirmations of gross ignorance overwhelm your intended message. When you insist on making a mockery of yourself, you invite skeptics to make a m ...[text shortened]... ufficient."

Please refrain from excessive posts, and read before you submit. Proverbs 10:19.
    Can that mamma eruption in any way compare to some of the senseless scurrile affronts RB & Ilk have had to endure?

A man can only endure so much...

If the spamming irks the skeptics so much, why encourage it with spammed insults?
  3. Merry Crimbo Land
    Moves
    30 Oct '05 18:14
    I thought that was a very funny joke.

Keep up the good work

and God bless

๐Ÿ™‚
  4. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    30 Oct '05 18:17
    Originally posted by Halitose
    If the spamming irks the skeptics so much, why encourage it with spammed insults?
    Dude, stupid xtians comfort us in our spiritual darkness. It helps us feel superior. Proverbs 16:18.
  5. Forgotten
    Moves
    31 Oct '05 01:40
    I know you would not like this site to be gone, I would not either.

But When I am in heaven I would not be laughing. No saved poeple will be laughing, we are all sad for the lost.

The only one that will be laughing will be satan.
    MMMUUUUUUWWWWAAAHHHHAAAHHHAAAhahahahahahaaaaaa.....
    uh hum ...eh?
  6. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    31 Oct '05 03:54
    I know you would not like this site to be gone, I would not either.

But When I am in heaven I would not be laughing. No saved poeple will be laughing, we are all sad for the lost.

The only one that will be laughing will be satan.
    No laughing in heaven.

Sounds like a blast.
  7. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    31 Oct '05 04:06
    If you feel people are harrassing you (and they certainly are) I can advise you to report it to the mods and the site-admins asking them to stop it, because it is against the RHP Terms of Service (ToS).
  8. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    31 Oct '05 04:111 edit
    Originally posted by ivanhoe
    If you feel people are harrassing you (and they certainly are) I can advise you to report it to the mods and the site-admins asking them to stop it, because it is against the RHP Terms of Service (ToS).
    RBHILL has a better sense of humor than you do. He doesn't need to stoop to that level.
  9. Earth Prime
    Moves
    31 Oct '05 04:18
    didn't RBHill used to be cool once.
  10. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    31 Oct '05 04:211 edit
    Originally posted by Coconut
    didn't RBHill used to be cool once.
    RBHILL has always been cool in my book. He may be the most honest and candid person on the site. It's refreshing.
  11. Merry Crimbo Land
    Moves
    31 Oct '05 04:27
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    RBHILL has always been cool in my book. He may be the most honest and candid person on the site. It's refreshing.
    I like his stuff

RBHILL is Brill ๐Ÿ™‚

He is honest and has a good idea about life ๐Ÿ™‚ and God ๐Ÿ™‚
  12. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulรคrer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    31 Oct '05 04:31
    I'm sure he's heard of them. He should report you for insinuating that he's stupid.
  13. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Moves
    31 Oct '05 04:51
    For what it's worth, I hear having more than one registered username is a contravention of the TOS, too.
  14. Joined
    04 Aug '04
    Moves
    31 Oct '05 07:16
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    I'm sure he's heard of them. He should report you for insinuating that he's stupid.
    lol

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree