1. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    15 Jun '05 11:13
    Originally posted by dale21
    If there is a God. why does he permit so much suffering? He must see the problems down here.....
    Your thoughts?
    GOD has only permitted the fruits of man's disobediance to THE WORD OF GOD.
  2. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    16 Jun '05 03:391 edit
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Yes, could you weigh in on the question of whether or not that was RBHill on TV yesterday holding that sign at the courthouse where Michael Jackson was that said "Repent! God loves you." I know he lives in that area.
    It seems everytime I watch TV coverage of some event in the States there is at least one person waving a sign in the back which says "Repent! God loves you" .... and on the other side, also in the back, there is at least one person waving a sign saying "God is dead" ......
  3. Standard memberColetti
    W.P. Extraordinaire
    State of Franklin
    Moves
    16 Jun '05 03:58
    Originally posted by dale21
    Most of the Killing in the past has been done by so called christian nations, ....
    Rejected! Try again.
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    16 Jun '05 03:58
    Originally posted by ivanhoe
    It seems everytime I watch TV coverage of some event in the States there is at least one person waving a sign in the back which says "Repent! God loves you" .... and on the other side, also in the back, there is at least one person waving a sign saying "God is dead" ......
    We like to give nuts of different stripes equal time.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree