1. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    10 Feb '12 17:49
    so where did adam and eves' sons find their wives? and what i think happened did happen then the gene pool wouldnt be large enough to stop an incest depression.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Feb '12 23:03
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    so where did adam and eves' sons find their wives? and what i think happened did happen then the gene pool wouldnt be large enough to stop an incest depression.
    If what we understand today as incest was banned i the Bible; why?
  3. Joined
    25 Nov '06
    Moves
    10 Feb '12 23:49
    See this website for a pretty thorough answer to this question.

http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/nab/who-was-cains-wife
  4. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    10 Feb '12 23:571 edit
    Genesis 5:4 After Seth was born, Adam lived 800 years and had other sons and daughters.

Back then it was probably irrelevent to talk about his daughters he had around Cain and Abel.

The thing with incest is that God wants use to move on and move out of family. If we stayed with marrying family no one would move away. That is my own idea of it.
  5. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    11 Feb '12 00:061 edit
    LOL! I KNEW it.

After your last thread, I said to myself "The next thread this guy will create will be about asking where Cain got his wife."

You were right on time!
  6. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    11 Feb '12 00:42
    god did it. with magic
  7. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    11 Feb '12 00:48
    Originally posted by ASRPEE
    See this website for a pretty thorough answer to this question.

http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/nab/who-was-cains-wife
    its not thorough and its not an answer. answersingenesis is most likely the biggest collection of idiocy on the web. in order to make a more retarded site one would probably have to make a drunken baboon hit a keyboard with a stick and post whatever came out.
  8. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    11 Feb '12 19:51
    Also back then the body was healther then it was now so they could marry bothers and sisters. And as we read that seth's line begain to marry cain's line in genesis 6 and God didn't like that.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree