Instigating others

Instigating others

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

m

Moves
15 Sep 08

How much money you people have in your personal accounts? Do you mind ? I want some for all my expenses. I am sorry I am still looking for a job. But I know christians will help out right? Please.................

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
15 Sep 08

Originally posted by margarethfalls
How much money you people have in your personal accounts? Do you mind ? I want some for all my expenses. I am sorry I am still looking for a job. But I know christians will help out right? Please.................
Spring and Fall: To a Young Child

MARGARET, are you grieving
Over Goldengrove unleaving?
Leaves, like the things of man, you
With your fresh thoughts care for, can you?
Ah! as the heart grows older
It will come to such sights colder
By and by, nor spare a sigh
Though worlds of wanwood leafmeal lie.
And yet you will weep and know why.
Now no matter, child, the name:
Sorrow's springs are the same.
Nor mouth had, no nor mind, expressed
What heart heard of, ghost guessed:
It is the blight man was born for,
It is Margaret you mourn for.

Gerard Manley Hopkins

Z

Moves
15 Sep 08

i am sorry, helping you out with money would weaken you very much and leave you defenseless in this cruel and harsh world. as a good christian i cannot possibly do you such harm.

i can offer some advice, or as bosse, another poem 😀

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
15 Sep 08

Sell your computer and live off that money first. Hopefully you will have a job before it's all gone.
If not seek your local christian church after that. They might help. And then again, they might not. Better look hard for that job. Good Luck! 😉

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
19 Sep 08

Fine.. we got that.
Now give me that address.
Im coming to fix your problem.

s

At the Revolution

Moves
19 Sep 08

Originally posted by Rajk999
Fine.. we got that.
Now give me that address.
Im coming to fix your problem.
How is it that you're not banned yet?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
19 Sep 08

Originally posted by scherzo
How is it that you're not banned yet?
I guess the mods have more common sense that you have.

s

At the Revolution

Moves
21 Sep 08

Originally posted by Rajk999
I guess the mods have more common sense that you have.
At least I don't casually go around dissing people for no reason, when my religion (or lack of one) has committed more wrong than the religion I'm dissing. Em-hem.