1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    8042
    13 Aug '15 05:57
    The question ...........Is there intelligent design in the cosmos is absurd.

    You cannot observe anything that has not have its foundation rooted in intelligence.

    From the ecosystems of our planet down to the tiny ant there is evidence of intelligence.

    Intelligence is in all places at all times.

    You cannot find a thing that does not display intelligence at its foundation.

    The question ( Is there intelligent design?) is like asking........ Is the Pope Catholic.

    So to all those atheistic sciency people out there who argue against intelligent design...............( you are simply displaying your dishonesty of pretending you do not observe this intelligence.)

    ITS EVERYWHERE............
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86285
    13 Aug '15 06:30
    Originally posted by Dasa
    You cannot find a thing that does not display intelligence at its foundation...
    A lot of your posts...?
  3. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Joined
    21 Aug '06
    Moves
    11458
    13 Aug '15 06:391 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    A lot of your posts...?
    Damn you dive ... I was just about to post pretty much the same thing!!! 😵

    I must be getting slow in my old age :/
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86285
    13 Aug '15 08:25
    Originally posted by Agerg
    Damn you dive ... I was just about to post pretty much the same thing!!! 😵

    I must be getting slow in my old age :/
    It was a turkey shoot, so I had to move quick 😛
  5. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Infidel
    Dunedin
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    13 Aug '15 10:10
    Originally posted by Dasa
    The question ...........Is there intelligent design in the cosmos is absurd.

    You cannot observe anything that has not have its foundation rooted in intelligence.

    From the ecosystems of our planet down to the tiny ant there is evidence of intelligence.

    Intelligence is in all places at all times.

    You cannot find a thing that does not display intellige ...[text shortened]... ur dishonesty of pretending you do not observe this intelligence.)

    ITS EVERYWHERE............
    So posting evidence should be child's play.
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    8502
    13 Aug '15 10:17
    Originally posted by Dasa

    ( you are simply displaying your dishonesty of pretending you do not observe this intelligence.)
    I thought you had stopped calling people dishonest for the opinions they hold.


    .....How very dishonest of you.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12692
    13 Aug '15 23:33
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    So posting evidence should be child's play.
    https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/design-in-nature/

    The Human Nervous System: Evidence of Intelligent Design

    http://www.apologeticspress.org/apcontent.aspx?category=12&article=1581
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52612
    16 Aug '15 15:23
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/design-in-nature/

    The Human Nervous System: Evidence of Intelligent Design

    http://www.apologeticspress.org/apcontent.aspx?category=12&article=1581
    More creationist bullshyte. Their MO: come into a subject with a preprogrammed verdict of what the outcome should be. Then bend science to their ends no matter what the truth of the subject is. If the evidence points away from a young Earth, that evidence is false, no matter HOW much science is behind it.

    Real unbiased bullshtye, eh.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12692
    17 Aug '15 02:11
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    More creationist bullshyte. Their MO: come into a subject with a preprogrammed verdict of what the outcome should be. Then bend science to their ends no matter what the truth of the subject is. If the evidence points away from a young Earth, that evidence is false, no matter HOW much science is behind it.

    Real unbiased bullshtye, eh.
    As KellyJay has mentioned before, everyone comes into science with a bias and attempts to prove it. The only difference between the atheist evilutionists and the creationists is that the creationists do not make fraudulent evidence like the atheist evilutionists do.

    YouTube
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    8042
    17 Aug '15 09:30
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    So posting evidence should be child's play.
    Yes.......................open your eyes.
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    8042
    17 Aug '15 09:32
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    I thought you had stopped calling people dishonest for the opinions they hold.


    .....How very dishonest of you.
    When you have your eyes shut tight and say.............I cannot observe intelligent design.

    THATS................ DISHONEST.
  12. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    To the Left
    Joined
    25 Jun '06
    Moves
    64930
    17 Aug '15 10:48
    Originally posted by Dasa
    When you have your eyes shut tight and say.............I cannot observe intelligent design.

    THATS................ DISHONEST.
    William Paley. Natural Theology; or, Evidences of the Existence and Attributes of the Deity published in 1809, was the classic account of intelligent design in the modern era and Charles Darwin loved this book, occupied the same university room that Paley had done before him, and spent his career looking for evidence to support the theory. You can say what you like about Darwin, and people do, but to suggest he ignored (or was ignorant of) the intelligent design theory would be pig ignorance and factually wrong. Darwin loved Paly and the reason he took decades of research before publishing his refutation of ID was that he wanted the evidence to support ID. In the end he recognised this was impossible and there is no intelligent, educated adult today with any right to argue that he reached this conclusion without considering the alternatives.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12692
    17 Aug '15 23:26
    Originally posted by finnegan
    William Paley. Natural Theology; or, Evidences of the Existence and Attributes of the Deity published in 1809, was the classic account of intelligent design in the modern era and Charles Darwin loved this book, occupied the same university room that Paley had done before him, and spent his career looking for evidence to support the theory. You can say what ...[text shortened]... ay with any right to argue that he reached this conclusion without considering the alternatives.
    Charles Darwin did not take enough time to be sure his theory was correct. The pillars of evolution are falling over like a house made of cards.

    Bringing Down The Pillars of Evolution

    YouTube
Back to Top