1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    20 Oct '12 20:18
    Interview with the official documentary photographer of the Shroud

    The Truth behind the Shroud of Turin

    YouTube&feature=related
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    21 Oct '12 13:39
    Another interview with the official photographer of the shroud of Turin.

    YouTube&feature=related
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52617
    22 Oct '12 12:25
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Interview with the official documentary photographer of the Shroud

    The Truth behind the Shroud of Turin

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-utMTym6xq4&feature=related
    Taking the word of a Paulist about the shroud is like taking the word of Madoff when asking him if an investment with him will make money.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    22 Oct '12 18:02
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Taking the word of a Paulist about the shroud is like taking the word of Madoff when asking him if an investment with him will make money.
    Since the photographer is Jewish, how does that make him a Paulist in your mind? Are all Jews Paulists then?
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52617
    22 Oct '12 18:21
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Since the photographer is Jewish, how does that make him a Paulist in your mind? Are all Jews Paulists then?
    Didn't know that little tidbit. Anyway, he could be a messianic jew.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    22 Oct '12 18:30
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Didn't know that little tidbit. Anyway, he could be a messianic jew.
    You must have not paid much attention to the video then.
Back to Top