1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Feb '12 02:22
    There may be someone who is genuinely curious about Vedic teachings and I am inviting them to enquire by sending a personal message to me through the PM option.

Because of the pack mentality created by persons in this forum who only come here to mock and be sarcastic and play mind games - you may not want to show that you are sincere in your enquiry through the public forum or else the pack may scold you.

But don't worry because I will keep your enquiry anonymous.

Vedic teachings can answer any and every question.....and I wont quote from the Sanskrit texts but only use plain english.

Vulgar messages shall be reported.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Feb '12 02:35
    Originally posted by Dasa
    There may be someone who is genuinely curious about Vedic teachings and I am inviting them to enquire by sending a personal message to me through the PM option.

Because of the pack mentality created by persons in this forum who only come here to mock and be sarcastic and play mind games - you may not want to show that you are sincere in your enquiry through ...[text shortened]... quote from the Sanskrit texts but only use plain english.

Vulgar messages shall be reported.
    You think anyone wants to become as bitter and as condemnatory as you? every
    person instructed shall become a reflection of his teacher, no thanks i choose life.
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    01 Feb '12 02:40
    Not interested. 🙂
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Feb '12 02:41
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Not interested. 🙂
    Lol ive always wanted to say that, had it said to me soooo many times.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Feb '12 02:48
    The PM option? No. I prefer to keep it public, Dasa. Can you explain how "Vedic teachings" justify you calling for genocide of people who have a different belief system from you. I have read 'Bhagavad Gita As It Is' by AC Bhaktivedanta Swami Prubhupada [years ago; someone gave me a copy for free] and I do not recall anything in it that was remotely like a proposal to carry out genocide against people of non-Vedic religions. Can you quote the bit in 'Bhagavad Gita As It Is' that you claim authorizes you to propose genocide?
  6. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    01 Feb '12 02:51
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Lol ive always wanted to say that, had it said to me soooo many times.
    maybe you should lower your expectations 🙂
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Feb '12 03:23
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    maybe you should lower your expectations 🙂
    ahh my friend, tis not i they are rejecting but my beautiful message that the earth shall
    be a paradise.
  8. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Feb '12 05:12
    Originally posted by FMF
    The PM option? No. I prefer to keep it public, Dasa. Can you explain how "Vedic teachings" justify you calling for genocide of people who have a different belief system from you. I have read 'Bhagavad Gita As It Is' by AC Bhaktivedanta Swami Prubhupada [years ago; someone gave me a copy for free] and I do not recall anything in it that was remotely like a propos ...[text shortened]... ote the bit in 'Bhagavad Gita As It Is' that you claim authorizes you to propose genocide?
    Your accusation of Genocide is dishonest and untruthful.
  9. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Feb '12 05:26
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    You think anyone wants to become as bitter and as condemnatory as you? every
    person instructed shall become a reflection of his teacher, no thanks i choose life.
    Who is bitter?

You are fabricating something that does not exist.

Just like false religion fabricating falsity from the minds of the animal killers.

What does the great saint - St Francis of Assisi say about your defending animal slaughter in the light of the Bibles commandment "Thou Shalt Not Kill"

St Francis was an enlightened being and true Christian who recognized the spiritual being within all living creatures.

He was a true Christian.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Feb '12 05:39
    At least 60 people have seen the thread, Dasa.

Is whatever fleeting satisfaction you get from calling me "dishonest and untruthful" really worth it in terms of the damage it does to your remaining credibility?
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Feb '12 05:47
    If anyone else wants to see the deleted 19th December thread in which Dasa called for a genocide of all Muslim men, PM me by all means.
  12. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    01 Feb '12 06:17
    not at all, dasa my vicious boy. for all intensive purposes, it looked like you called out for genocide and FMF was right to call you out on it.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Feb '12 16:40
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    not at all, dasa my vicious boy. for all intensive purposes, it looked like you called out for genocide and FMF was right to call you out on it.
    Sorry, the phrase is: for all intents and purposes. You're welcome.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Feb '12 16:41
    Who is bitter?

You are fabricating something that does not exist.

Just like false religion fabricating falsity from the minds of the animal killers.

What does the great saint - St Francis of Assisi say about your defending animal slaughter in the light of the Bibles commandment "Thou Shalt Not Kill"

St Francis was an enlightened being and true C ...[text shortened]... an who recognized the spiritual being within all living creatures.

He was a true Christian.
    If only you could follow his example.
  15. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    01 Feb '12 18:26
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Sorry, the phrase is: for all intents and purposes. You're welcome.
    i stand corrected.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree