1. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    26 Apr '12 16:43
    is god funny? does he like a laugh? did he put any humor in the bible or is it all serious from beginning to end. has anybody found a passage that is light hearted (on purpose).
    we know god shows love, does this mean he shows other human emotions? which ones? all of them or just the good ones? do we think feels sadness? anger? jealousy? the old testament seems to say yes.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    26 Apr '12 17:00
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    is god funny? does he like a laugh? did he put any humor in the bible or is it all serious from beginning to end. has anybody found a passage that is light hearted (on purpose).
    we know god shows love, does this mean he shows other human emotions? which ones? all of them or just the good ones? do we think feels sadness? anger? jealousy? the old testament seems to say yes.
    Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.

No. 😠
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    26 Apr '12 17:45
    Originally posted by whodey
    Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.

No. 😠
    he created the testicles that has to be a practical joke.
  4. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    26 Apr '12 17:50
    funny? no. criminally insane? yes.
  5. Standard memberrvsakhadeo
    rvsakhadeo
    India
    Moves
    26 Apr '12 17:58
    At the level of what a theist will call a personal God, yes, God can be humorous, vengeful, jealous, loving whatever human characteristics you want to assign to him.
    We are not talking here of the Ultimate Reality or Brahman etc.
    So you can build your own God and play with him.
    Humanity did that for hundreds --if not thousands-- of years, e.g. the Greek gods.
  6. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    26 Apr '12 17:59
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    funny? no. criminally insane? yes.
    I see a perverse sense of humor in the Bible.

God: C'mon, Job, I was just fvcking with you.
    Job: You really got me good, I admit.

Then they laughed and had a beer together. It's just how guys like to solve problems.
  7. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    26 Apr '12 18:08
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    I see a perverse sense of humor in the Bible.

God: C'mon, Job, I was just fvcking with you.
    Job: You really got me good, I admit.

Then they laughed and had a beer together. It's just how guys like to solve problems.
    or

god: "whooaa abraham what are you doing man, put that knife down and step away from the boy!!!!!!"
    abe: "you said, kill your son"
    god: "it was a joke abe, just a bit of fun......................but dude, your own son? whats fvcking wrong with you abe, that is seriously fvcked up?"
  8. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    26 Apr '12 18:18
    or

god: "whooaa abraham what are you doing man, put that knife down and step away from the boy!!!!!!"
    abe: "you said, kill your son"
    god: "it was a joke abe, just a bit of fun......................but dude, your own son? whats fvcking wrong with you abe, that is seriously fvcked up?"
    😀

Jesus [standing on water]: "Get a move on, Peter!"
    Peter [sinking]: "Uhh, I can't seem to walk anymore..."
    Jesus: "Are you kidding me? You can't even swim. From now on we'll call you 'rock' because you sink like a stone!"
    Disciples [laughing]: "Float, Rocky, Float!"
  9. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    26 Apr '12 18:32

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

10. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    26 Apr '12 18:321 edit
    Noah: "Report!"
    Shem: "Dad, it's a mess. The pig got loose and was eating the other animals' food. We had to temporarily reverse course to catch a bird that flew off. The Grizzly Bear has been acting out. We held hands and said a prayer together, and that calmed him down for a few minutes, but then he started up again. The lift malfunctioned and dumped a raw load of animal sh it over several pens and the cleanup took hours. And we've lost track of the damn Chameleon."
  11. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    26 Apr '12 18:41
    Shem: "Dad, it's a mess. The pig got loose and was eating the other animals' food. We had to temporarily reverse course to catch a bird that flew off. The Grizzly Bear has been acting out. We held hands and said a prayer together, and that calmed him down for a few minutes, but then he started up again. The lift malfunctioned and dumped ...[text shortened]... ver several pens and the cleanup took hours. And we've lost track of the damn Chameleon."
    YouTube&feature=related
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    26 Apr '12 18:56
    Originally posted by rvsakhadeo
    At the level of what a theist will call a personal God, yes, God can be humorous, vengeful, jealous, loving whatever human characteristics you want to assign to him.
    We are not talking here of the Ultimate Reality or Brahman etc.
    So you can build your own God and play with him.
    Humanity did that for hundreds --if not thousands-- of years, e.g. the Greek gods.
    Kinda like Mr. Potato head?
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    26 Apr '12 18:57
    he created the testicles that has to be a practical joke.
    Then he created men with high sex drives and then gave us women.

Yes, he is a jokester. 😛
  14. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    27 Apr '12 00:45
    Shem: "Dad, it's a mess. The pig got loose and was eating the other animals' food. We had to temporarily reverse course to catch a bird that flew off. The Grizzly Bear has been acting out. We held hands and said a prayer together, and that calmed him down for a few minutes, but then he started up again. The lift malfunctioned and dumped ...[text shortened]... ver several pens and the cleanup took hours. And we've lost track of the damn Chameleon."
    you can make a whole sitcom out of that idea.
  15. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    27 Apr '12 02:01
    Originally posted by whodey
    Then he created men with high sex drives and then gave us women.

Yes, he is a jokester. 😛
    Come down to Cali and meet women who like sex. It sounds like your wenches are of very low quality.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree