1. Playing with matches
    Moves
    22 Sep '06 20:221 edit
    start a thread without copying a massive amount of mind numbing text from some obscure web site?

Edit: Feel free to add your own Ivanhoeisms and observations.
  2. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    22 Sep '06 20:413 edits
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    start a thread without copying a massive amount of mind numbing text from some obscure web site?

Edit: Feel free to add your own Ivanhoeisms and observations.
    INDIVIDUAL THOUGHT IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH TRUE CATHOLICISM

VATICAN CITY, SEP 22, 2006 (VIS) - Today, the former Nazi and Hitler Youth member currently enjoying his post as the Pope, speaking under his assumed name Pope Benedict XVI, announced that it has been revealed to him perfectly and unmistakably that it is God's very will for Catholics to henceforth, should they choose to post in Internet forums at all, post only press releases from Vatican City, and under no circumstances should they offer any original commentary or, God forbid, criticism.

He closed his announcement by remarking, "Let us holy people not make ourselves out to look evil like those goddamn Muslims. We can all cooperate in this effort by sticking to the script, passed down directly to me from God above."
  3. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    22 Sep '06 21:571 edit
    '
    http://www.metacafe.com/watch/242161/lucky_to_be_alive_compilation/

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree