Is Jesus is not the son of God?

Is Jesus is not the son of God?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

m

Brisbane, Australia

Moves
07 Feb 09
2 edits

Was he the son of God? Why in Chess does the King carry a cross on his head and within the game a king can never take another king. What does it all mean with regard to the immortal game reflecting life, spirituality and truth? 🙂

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
07 Feb 09

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
07 Feb 09

Originally posted by markbluestone
Was he the son of God? Why in Chess does the King carry a cross on his head and within the game a king can never take another king. What does it all mean with regard to the immortal game reflecting life, spirituality and truth? 🙂
Beats the S out of me.

Moves
07 Feb 09

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
Beats the S out of me.
Does that mean you are no longer full of it...😛

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
07 Feb 09

Does any one else make the claim that he is the son of God?

I may be A son of God, but Jesus is THE son of God.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
07 Feb 09

Originally posted by josephw

That's just egregious equivocation.

Moves
07 Feb 09
1 edit

Jesus was the only 'begotten' son of god.

The king has a cross on its head because the king represents the head of the adulterous church state union.

Kind can't take another king because it's in the rules of chess i think...someone else help here please?

The immortal game does not reflect life truth or spiritually, it reflects war, possibly with a hint of the massonic.

🙂

F

Moves
07 Feb 09

If god is the the father of Jesus and Mary is mother of Jesus - then how did they *do* it 9 month before?

Moves
07 Feb 09

Originally posted by FabianFnas
If god is the the father of Jesus and Mary is mother of Jesus - then how did they *do* it 9 month before?
Have you tried reading the gospels at all; or are you being comedic?

b
Enigma

Seattle

Moves
07 Feb 09

I think you are reading too much into this. I'm a Christian, but I don't think the design of chess pieces has anything to do with God. Chess is Chess, and God is God. It's silly to try to mix the two. 😏

F

Moves
07 Feb 09

Originally posted by divegeester
Have you tried reading the gospels at all; or are you being comedic?
A father in my world is a genetic father. Else it is a step-father, or a father to be or a priest or someone you want to call a father.
The nearest to father I can think of in the example of Jesus is a god-father.

m

Brisbane, Australia

Moves
07 Feb 09

I guess we can all be a reflection of god. Maybe Chess can reflect the stuggles / decisions we face each day. Well thought out plans or sometimes well thought out silly decisions?

m

Brisbane, Australia

Moves
07 Feb 09

Well chess has been around along time, I think it originated in the middle east.

Q
Tovenaar

Dieren

Moves
13 Feb 09
1 edit

Originally posted by josephw
Does any one else make the claim that he is the son of God?

I think we are ALL son of god. The difference between most people and Jesus is that Jesus realised what this meant and lived (or tried to live) to this where most people do not realise what it means (that includes me since I only have a faint notion what it means and how I can live to it).
To me 'son of god' means: god created ALL as his equal in everything (so if god can lift mountains: so can we, if god is love: so are we, if god has the ability to do everything: so have we, if god lives eternal: so do we etc) with the only exception that god created us and we can't create god.
What we did after we were created is another subject

Otto

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
13 Feb 09

Originally posted by Quirine
I think we are ALL son of god. The difference between most people and Jesus is that Jesus realised what this meant and lived (or tried to live) to this where most people do not realise what it means (that includes me since I only have a faint notion what it means and how I can live to it).
To me 'son of god' means: god created ALL as his equal in everything ...[text shortened]... ted us and we can't create god.
What we did after we were created is another subject

Otto
For those trying to recruite me for a clan: don't bother, I'm not interested.