1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Jul '15 12:16
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So sorry to disappoint but I haven't had a virus attack in years. Don't think that has much to do with the bible being a real book. The worse virus I got was from downloading an audio editing program which was for sure a mistake, in hindsight. I don't download much of anything anymore, just deal with my normal suppliers like Cakewalk, Sonar, Tascam and the ...[text shortened]... ke you said, full time, making $84K a year but with a lousy commute, 160 miles a day round trip.
    Hats off dude 🙂
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Jul '15 12:22
    Originally posted by chaney3
    Kelly Jay, you know nothing. Sonship, you know nothing. Rak, you know nothing. GB, you know nothing. Dive, you know nothing. Robbie, you know nothing.
    ... All fools.
    I know you a arrogant little twerp who likes to drink too much & post and enjoys pretending he's a "seeker" when really he is looking for reassurance in his decision to abandon his faith.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    31 Jul '15 18:33
    Jesus did not start Christianity.....man did.

Jesus did not intend to start a new 'religion'.

Jesus is much more than todays Christians give him credit. Todays Christians believe that they KNOW the truth. BS. You Christians know nothing. You are guessing from texts written 2,000 years ago.

Today's Christians know nothing. NOTHING. You are just ...[text shortened]... that happened 2,000 years ago. You are all fools to think that you hold the truth. All fools.
    Then for what purpose did Jesus want to build His church?
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    31 Jul '15 18:36
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Well, it was probably written by a chap called Bob, 2000 years ago, who thought 'the return' was just around the corner.

2000 years later...
    And when to you think your quote was probably written?
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Aug '15 14:23
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Then for what purpose did Jesus want to build His church?
    If JC was an actual person and not a pixelated construct of the time, he was probably talking one thing and his disciples doing another, just like the split that happened with Islam. It didn't take long for both religions, being man made, to be ruined.
  6. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    01 Aug '15 14:26
    I have read many posts here, and frankly, atheists have a great point. Is anything in our Bible really true? Is our Bible really the work of God, or just man made nonsense?

It seems illogical for a Christian to give Bible verses to an atheist to make a point, yet......at the same time, Christians are using Bible verses against each other to make their p ...[text shortened]... r God is a moron, or mankind is a bunch of morons who cannot agree on two things in the 'Bible'.
    its a book, should be in the section marked science fiction.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Aug '15 14:41
    Originally posted by redbadger
    Or in the fantasy section.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Aug '15 23:27
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    If JC was an actual person and not a pixelated construct of the time, he was probably talking one thing and his disciples doing another, just like the split that happened with Islam. It didn't take long for both religions, being man made, to be ruined.
    Using The Bible Is NOT Circular Reasoning

YouTube
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Aug '15 23:35
    Originally posted by redbadger
    That's a Fact - Science in Scripture

YouTube
  10. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    02 Aug '15 02:341 edit
    I have read many posts here, and frankly, atheists have a great point. Is anything in our Bible really true? Is our Bible really the work of God, or just man made nonsense?

It seems illogical for a Christian to give Bible verses to an atheist to make a point, yet......at the same time, Christians are using Bible verses against each other to make their p ...[text shortened]... r God is a moron, or mankind is a bunch of morons who cannot agree on two things in the 'Bible'.
    That's a cute little set of ideas you have there, and yes, I'm sure it imply's the Bible is nonsense. Missing from your clever little post is a few things you might wish to consider:

1. You cannot use human logic to prove or disprove what is written in the Bible. Much is this must be taken on faith. Faith is a gift, you either have it, or you don't. So stop trying to use logic in relation to Bible topics...it doesn't work.

2. Your thoughts about the Bible being man made is partially true, it was written by men, but dictated by God.

3. God is not a moron, nor is mankind. The fact that many people disagree on the exact meaning of scripture passages is a testament to the fact that we are all individuals, and all interpret information differently, in addition, if God wanted robots who all thought exactly alike, and obeyed his every word blindly, he could have created them. God wanted us to follow him because we want to, not because we're programmed to.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Aug '15 01:25
    Originally posted by bill718
    That's a cute little set of ideas you have there, and yes, I'm sure it imply's the Bible is nonsense. Missing from your clever little post is a few things you might wish to consider:

1. You cannot use human logic to prove or disprove what is written in the Bible. Much is this must be taken on faith. Faith is a gift, you either have it, or you don't. So st ...[text shortened]... e created them. God wanted us to follow him because we want to, not because we're programmed to.
    Your post is utter nonsense. If the Creator of the Universe wanted to give mankind a 'BOOK' to give us an idea of who He is......then He did a crap job of it. The most intelligent being EVER cannot give us a 'book' without 10,000 different interpretations, and constant debate about what is in it. Are you blind? Or just dumb? That you can't see that.

So, whatever your faith is.....it is correct? And then the other 5,000 religions around the world are wrong? Meanwhile, all 5,000 religions have based their entire faith around the same 'book'. It is nonsense bill718.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Aug '15 03:53
    Your post is utter nonsense. If the Creator of the Universe wanted to give mankind a 'BOOK' to give us an idea of who He is......then He did a crap job of it. The most intelligent being EVER cannot give us a 'book' without 10,000 different interpretations, and constant debate about what is in it. Are you blind? Or just dumb? That you can't see that.

...[text shortened]... l 5,000 religions have based their entire faith around the same 'book'. It is nonsense bill718.
    Do you want to make God the bad guy or what?
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Aug '15 04:46
    Do you want to make God the bad guy or what?
    The God of the Bible is the bad guy Hinds.

Nobody with any sanity can defend His actions. Nobody.

The only real explanation is that our God of the Bible, is BS. And, that the writers of the Bible were idiots. I believe in a Creator, and that our bible has no idea who this creator is..........period.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Aug '15 04:49
    The God of the Bible is the bad guy Hinds.

Nobody with any sanity can defend His actions. Nobody.

The only real explanation is that our God of the Bible, is BS. And, that the writers of the Bible were idiots. I believe in a Creator, and that our bible has no idea who this creator is..........period.
    Do you know who the identity of the Creator?
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Aug '15 04:52
    Do you know who the identity of the Creator?
    Yes, the identity of the Creator is the same person who will send your son to Hell.

It is simple, isn't it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree