1. Standard memberchancremechanic
    Islamofascists Suck!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Dec '05 08:21
    [Quoted by STANG]:

CHRISTIAN TERRORISM – THE WRATH OF GOD

Killed by God, in one day, for premarital sex (1 Corinthians 10:8)
    23,000 dead

Killed, at God's behest, for not giving God his due (Exodus 32:26-28)
    3,000 dead

Killed for being counted by David (1 Chronicles 21:1-14)
    70,000 dead

Killed by God for questioning Moses and Aaron (Numbers 16:35)
    14,950 dead

Killed by God, in a plague, for whoring around (Numbers 25:1-9)
    24,000 dead

Delivered by God to be killed by Israelites (Judges 3:28-29)
    30,000 dead

Killed by God for engaging in homosexual acts (Genesis 19:24-25)
    Everything dead in 2 cities

Killed by God after their king made fun of him (Isaiah 37:1-36)
    185,000 dead

God threatened to kill for abandoning him (Amos 5:1-3)
    90 percent of Israel

Killed by God when he was particularly disgusted (Genesis 6:5-7:22)
    Everything dead on earth – except a few on an ark

Comply or spend eternity in hell (Rom. 6:23, Rev. 19:ll-15; 20:8) [UNQUOTE]

Chancremechanic: A "bluebird" told me that STANG was banned from the forums for the above posts and his expressions regarding each. While I don't necessarely agree with them due to the context he has used in pointing out how God works, and rarely do I agree with anything that STANG posts. Besides, God giveth, and God taketh away...He doesn't "kill" anybody. That said, may I suggest that in the name of CHRISTmas and in good cheer that he be reinstated back into the forums and RHP?. I know STANG is whacked out, but so am I, and that's what makes these forums interesting...what do you say moderators. If I am wrong in assuming he was banned for this reason, please PM me and inform me as to the real reason, so I don't look like a fool otherwise...thanks
  2. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    25 Dec '05 08:33
    Originally posted by chancremechanic
    [Quoted by STANG]:

23,000 dead

3,000 dead

70,000 dead

Killed by God for questioning Moses and ...[text shortened]... lease PM me and inform me as to the real reason, so I don't look like a fool otherwise...thanks
    No. Please don't deprive us of our Christmas present.
  3. Joined
    21 Oct '04
    Moves
    25 Dec '05 08:42
    Originally posted by chancremechanic
    [Quoted by STANG]:

23,000 dead

3,000 dead

70,000 dead

Killed by God for questioning Moses and ...[text shortened]... lease PM me and inform me as to the real reason, so I don't look like a fool otherwise...thanks
    lol I got two PM's today with that same message, I dont really care if he is unbanned, He might be a secret Bush supporter trying to make the liberals look bad
  4. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    25 Dec '05 09:08
    I'm not sure what the reason for his ban was, but it has been extended time and time again.

I think it's time he was returned his posting priviliges.
  5. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Moves
    25 Dec '05 10:19
    Here is my reply to STANG's well-travelled PM plea:

Dear STANG;

While I certainly appreciate your desire to have your forum ban lifted, I can only remind you, as I have so many other message board users on so many other domains, message boards are not free speech. They are, in fact, private cyber-property of the owner/operator of the domain.

I wholeheartedly agree with your sentiments regarding Christianity. I am unable to reconcile this agreement with your behaviour on the RHP/TFC forums. You were, on several occasions, warned that your particular style of 'carpet bombing' a forum with new threads was unacceptable. Frankly, I'm quite sure the mods/admins and site owners are simply thinking of their bottom line here, and are probably responding to complaints from other paying customers.

I do wish you all the best on this Christmas Eve/Day. I hope that if and when your forum ban is been lifted, that you might consider changing your posting style.

All the best,
    David C.

Perhaps I am way off base, I dunno. If it came down to a poll, I'd say reinstate him. Although his style might be annoying to some, it never bothered me in the least.
  6. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    25 Dec '05 10:49
    Originally posted by David C
    Here is my reply to STANG's well-travelled PM plea:

[quote]Dear STANG;

While I certainly appreciate your desire to have your forum ban lifted, I can only remind you, as I have so many other message board users on so many other domains, message boards are not free speech. They are, in fact, private cyber-property of the owner/operator of the domain.
    ...[text shortened]... reinstate him. Although his style might be annoying to some, it never bothered me in the least.
    You put far too much effort into that reply. I just told him I hoped he got stabbed by a Leb.
  7. Not Kansas
    Moves
    25 Dec '05 11:55
    I got a PM from Stang too.
    Without knowing the whole story regarding his forum ban extensions it's difficult to know what to say.
    In general, one can always skip any thread started by STANG if you find his posts annoying. As far as I know (I rarely read his stuff), he's not abusive and has not violated the TOS, so, I would ask that the site admins review the latest STANG ban.
  8. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Dec '05 11:58
    O.K. can the moderators please explain this?
  9. Joined
    21 Oct '04
    Moves
    25 Dec '05 16:34
    Originally posted by KneverKnight
    I got a PM from Stang too.
    Without knowing the whole story regarding his forum ban extensions it's difficult to know what to say.
    In general, one can always skip any thread started by STANG if you find his posts annoying. As far as I know (I rarely read his stuff), he's not abusive and has not violated the TOS, so, I would ask that the site admins review the latest STANG ban.
    Spamming isnt againts TOS?
  10. Standard membercelticcountry
    Copyright ©2001-2006
    Eastbourne
    Moves
    25 Dec '05 17:55
    i got te inbox from stang also.
  11. Standard memberRingtailhunter
    Track drifter ®
    Hoopnholler, MN
    Moves
    25 Dec '05 18:53
    If stang is quoting from the Bible itself it should not be a banable offence in my opinion. I personally feel that if one person is banned from quoting the Bible ALLpeople who quote from the Bible should be banned!

If this site is going to favor one religious veiw over another it will be a real shame and quite frankly a dissapointment.

RTh
  12. Joined
    12 Nov '05
    Moves
    25 Dec '05 19:36
    While agreeing that these forums are not forms of free speech, and granted that we may not know all the considerations that went into the ban, I for one would like to know the reasons behind the decision, lest I too cross the line. It seems to me that being able to give such reasons is only - uh - reasonable.

Merry Christmas to all
  13. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    25 Dec '05 19:47
    Originally posted by Ringtailhunter
    If stang is quoting from the Bible itself it should not be a banable offence in my opinion. I personally feel that if one person is banned from quoting the Bible [b]ALLpeople who quote from the Bible should be banned!

If this site is going to favor one religious veiw over another it will be a real shame and quite frankly a dissapointment.

RTh[/b]
    I am not a moderator. But I think it is obvious what Stang is doing. He loves playing the victim card. Poor Stang, he quoted the Bible and got a ban. That's bullcrap. He posted about a dozen separate threads along the same theme and the only thing he wanted to say was "violence leads to violence." He just happend to use the Bible to say this. I have used this analogy before. If I start a thread on every clan and say clan x sucks, I think most people would tire of this very soon. That is essentially what Stang has perfected.
  14. Standard memberRingtailhunter
    Track drifter ®
    Hoopnholler, MN
    Moves
    25 Dec '05 20:25
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    I am not a moderator. But I think it is obvious what Stang is doing. He loves playing the victim card. Poor Stang, he quoted the Bible and got a ban. That's bullcrap. He posted about a dozen separate threads along the same theme and the only thing he wanted to say was "violence leads to violence." He just happend to use the Bible to say this. I h ...[text shortened]... I think most people would tire of this very soon. That is essentially what Stang has perfected.
    There are plenty of (posts/spam) on these Forum....especially the Spirituality, they are all pretty much the same wouldn't you say? The Spirituality forum is by Nature Spam.....Who are ya kiddin.
    I keep looking in here from time to time hoping beyond all hopes that it will change, but it never does.

RTh

PS
    I wish your family the best this Christmas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree