1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Dec '15 12:33
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I have no fear of demons and devils because I have the Holy Spirit that protects me from all evils spirits. You are the one that should be afraid.
    Funny how I have made it to nearly 3/4 century without an encounter with your mythological creatures, further proof the whole shaky edifice of religion is just man made nonsense, no demons OR gods, just men writing BS tales to scare and control the natives.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Dec '15 22:58
    Originally posted by menace71
    I'm not defending radicals of any religion...... However part of Muslims problems with the West is how secular we've become......of course they hate our way of life but there's a bit of truth in it

Manny
    They need to get a sense of humor and a little love too. 😏
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Dec '15 22:59
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Funny how I have made it to nearly 3/4 century without an encounter with your mythological creatures, further proof the whole shaky edifice of religion is just man made nonsense, no demons OR gods, just men writing BS tales to scare and control the natives.
    Well, good for you. 😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree