1. Joined
    19 Jul '04
    Moves
    19694
    29 Nov '07 14:30
    I think its high time the world stop them, and tell them enough is enough...I mean the fanatics. talk about giving "Oliver Twist" an inch, and asks for a yard. How on earth can a woman be charged for her pupils naming a teddy bear Muhammed? She might be flogged as well!!!!!
  2. Standard memberRajk999
    Enjoying
    On the Beach
    Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    170571
    29 Nov '07 15:01
    Originally posted by Bluevenus
    I think its high time the world stop them, and tell them enough is enough...I mean the fanatics. talk about giving "Oliver Twist" an inch, and asks for a yard. How on earth can a woman be charged for her pupils naming a teddy bear Muhammed? She might be flogged as well!!!!!
    Its actually getting worse. It seems from the latest reports that some are asking for her to get the death penalty.
  3. Joined
    19 Jul '04
    Moves
    19694
    29 Nov '07 15:51
    This madness in all its ramifications all over the world just cannot be allowed to continue.....
  4. Joined
    31 May '07
    Moves
    696
    29 Nov '07 17:08
    Mohammed, arguably one of the stupidest, or most evil, man to ever have lived.
  5. Standard memberRajk999
    Enjoying
    On the Beach
    Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    170571
    29 Nov '07 18:23
    Originally posted by doodinthemood
    Mohammed, arguably one of the stupidest, or most evil, man to ever have lived.
    Latest news :
    She is found guilty of inciting religious hatred
    She got 15 days in jail + deportation.
    No word on the lashes yet.

    I wonder how many muslims in the UK are guilty of inciting religious hatred?
  6. Joined
    26 Jan '07
    Moves
    2915
    29 Nov '07 22:22
    I said in the post I started Dawkins atheistic vision of the world that this would happen and people thought I was nuts.

    The problems with Fundamentalist Islam are allowed to exist because of the priority religiousity is given. If Islamists were doing what they do only because they felt like it there'd be a much stronger reaction against them. Because they're doing it for religious conviction, however twisted that conviction is manifested, they are given more allowance. This coupled with the physical threats and intimidation explains why these backward minded peoples are getting away with bullying democracies around the world.

    It has begun in the UK and it has taken no time at all...in 50-100 years the world will be under Shariah law unless someone does something. But like I said, I think the problem is bigger than just somehow opposing Islam.
  7. Standard memberRajk999
    Enjoying
    On the Beach
    Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    170571
    29 Nov '07 23:39
    Originally posted by The Dude 84
    ...in 50-100 years the world will be under Shariah law unless someone does something....
    Dont be a pessimist.
  8. Joined
    19 Jul '04
    Moves
    19694
    02 Dec '07 04:14
    No!!! Dude84 is not being pessimistic. he is saying the truth. If you ask me, I'd suggest these fanatics hiding under the guise of religion are better wiped out before they do more harm. It's no longer a religion, its an ideology, and show of power...power they percieve to have(no thanks to political correctness).
  9. Joined
    26 Jan '07
    Moves
    2915
    02 Dec '07 07:56
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Dont be a pessimist.
    It has nothing to do with pessimism. Someone in the 30s could have looked at Hitler's political maneuverings and seen three options: either Hitler is going to stop spreading his army on his own, someone is going to stop him, or everyone will be under Hitler's reign.

    Muhammad is now the second most common name in the UK. Their population rises so quickly because so many have massive families....Osama Bin Laden is one of 40 something brothers and sisters. Between their massive growth rate and their intolerance of anyone who isn't Muslim I foresee either two things happening: there will be a confrontation with Islamic extremism or we will all be under Shariah law.

    But I don't see them going away on their own, I see them expecting other people to be like them. I also see politically correct people bending over backwards to accomodate them. Anyone who disagrees is accused of Islamophobia. There's nothing wrong with calling out people for being hateful and intolerant of others: that does NOT make me intolerant. Seeing an ugly situation for what it is is not pessimism.
  10. Joined
    19 Jul '04
    Moves
    19694
    02 Dec '07 09:14
    Good talk. It's as simple as that.
  11. Standard memberRajk999
    Enjoying
    On the Beach
    Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    170571
    02 Dec '07 12:38
    Originally posted by Bluevenus
    No!!! Dude84 is not being pessimistic. he is saying the truth. If you ask me, I'd suggest these fanatics hiding under the guise of religion are better wiped out before they do more harm. It's no longer a religion, its an ideology, and show of power...power they percieve to have(no thanks to political correctness).
    You dont have to wipe them out. Their time will come to an end when its appropriate.
  12. Standard memberRajk999
    Enjoying
    On the Beach
    Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    170571
    02 Dec '07 12:45
    Originally posted by The Dude 84
    It has nothing to do with pessimism. Someone in the 30s could have looked at Hitler's political maneuverings and seen three options: either Hitler is going to stop spreading his army on his own, someone is going to stop him, or everyone will be under Hitler's reign.

    Muhammad is now the second most common name in the UK. Their population rises so quick ...[text shortened]... hat does NOT make me intolerant. Seeing an ugly situation for what it is is not pessimism.
    Islam will crumble from within. Already many of the women are calling for change and are realising that the Islamic way of life does not suit them.
  13. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    2014.05.01
    Joined
    11 Apr '07
    Moves
    92274
    02 Dec '07 16:40
    Originally posted by Bluevenus
    No!!! Dude84 is not being pessimistic. he is saying the truth. If you ask me, I'd suggest these fanatics hiding under the guise of religion are better wiped out before they do more harm. It's no longer a religion, its an ideology, and show of power...power they percieve to have(no thanks to political correctness).
    And just who is going to go wipe them out?
  14. Joined
    19 Jul '04
    Moves
    19694
    05 Dec '07 01:201 edit
    You can volunteer...After all the world stood up against Hitler. The fact remains, good will always conquer evil. I don't see any sense in a group of people asking for death sentence just bcos a teddy bear was named Muhammed...😳
  15. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    2014.05.01
    Joined
    11 Apr '07
    Moves
    92274
    05 Dec '07 07:251 edit
    Originally posted by Bluevenus
    You can volunteer...After all the world stood up against Hitler. The fact remains, good will always conquer evil. I don't see any sense in a group of people asking for death sentence just bcos a teddy bear was named Muhammed...😳
    And your response is to call for them to be wiped out? Yeah, you're the good guy here. 🙄🙄
Back to Top