Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Mar '12 06:21
    Originally posted by black beetle
    How refreshing, Wise Sister;

Brother is perfectly well and good by now I reckon;

Best regards from Athens, Greece
    😵
    He does not seem to understand that the Muslim's claim is that God's name is Allah.
    According to the Holy Bible God's name is "YAH" meaning "I AM" in English. They
    also claim Allah has no son. But the Holy Bible says "YAH" has one and only one
    begotten SON and His name is Yahshua. This is just the beginning of the differences
    between the God of the Holy Bible and of Christians and the Islamic God, whose
    name is Allah.
  2. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    29 Mar '12 06:47
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    He does not seem to understand that the Muslim's claim is that God's name is Allah.
    begotten SON and His name is Yahshua. This is just the beginning of the differences
    name is Allah.
    Hakima is too advanced and full of compassion; she addressed you because your life is precious to her, for she equalizes herself and others -so she is cherishing you. Go on, develop equanimity, give, see the disadvantages of self-cherishing and swirl, swirl, swirl😵
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Mar '12 07:30
    Originally posted by black beetle
    Hakima is too advanced and full of compassion; she addressed you because your life is precious to her, for she equalizes herself and others -so she is cherishing you. Go on, develop equanimity, give, see the disadvantages of self-cherishing and swirl, swirl, swirl😵
    I am glad to hear that Hakima is full of compassion. However, I would rather have
    Christ cherish me and consider my life precious to Him. I would suggest that she
    swirl right out of Islam and into Christianity and reckonize Islam for the threat to
    Christians and Jews that it is, if she truly cherishes all life.
  4. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    29 Mar '12 08:31
    I am glad to hear that Hakima is full of compassion. However, I would rather have
    Christ cherish me and consider my life precious to Him. I would suggest that she
    swirl right out of Islam and into Christianity and reckonize Islam for the threat to
    Christians and Jews that it is, if she truly cherishes all life.
    Hakima tried not to convert you; she was talking to you about the propensity of the mind. She looks with the same eye on Muslim, Jew, Christian, Buddhist, theist and atheist alike😵
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Mar '12 08:37
    name is Allah.
    umm 'Yah', or 'Jah', does not mean 'i am', in English, its an abbreviation of the Hebrew
    term for God, that being in English, Jehovah, infact it derives from the causative form,
    in the imperfect state of the Hebrew verb ha'wah (become); meaning, 'he causes to
    become.'
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Mar '12 10:001 edit
    I am glad to hear that Hakima is full of compassion. However, I would rather have Christ cherish me and consider my life precious to Him.
    It's not clear why your desire to "have Christ cherish [you] and consider [your] life precious to Him" needs to preclude your treating people - who have different beliefs from you - with decency and respect.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Mar '12 10:36
    Originally posted by FMF
    It's not clear why your desire to "have Christ cherish [you] and consider [your] life precious to Him" needs to preclude your treating people - who have different beliefs from you - with decency and respect.
    In what way did I not treat Hakima with decency and respect?
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Mar '12 11:001 edit
    In what way did I not treat Hakima with decency and respect?
    You pointedly suggested that she did not "cherish all life" because she may [or may not] have beliefs that are different from yours - and this is coming from you, a poster who makes "jokes" about genocide and nuclear holocausts perpetrated against innocent devotees of a religion you happen not to subscribe to.

But I meant the comment more generally. I am talking about the way you treat almost everybody, almost all the time, in this community, including many of your fellow Christians. What purpose does it serve?
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Mar '12 14:451 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    You pointedly suggested that she did not "cherish all life" because she may [or may not] have beliefs that are different from yours - and this is coming from you, a poster who makes "jokes" about genocide and nuclear holocausts perpetrated against innocent devotees of a religion you happen not to subscribe to.

But I meant the comment more generally. I am talk ...[text shortened]... me, in this community, including many of your fellow Christians. What purpose does it serve?
    You and others on here are the ones that have not treated me with decency
    and respect by accusing me of lying, cheating, calling for genocide, and not
    accepting my word when I correct you misstatements of what I said or meant
    on this forum. I made no type of suggestion that she did not cherish all life.
    So that is another lie of yours against me. You lie about Dasa also. You and
    those that do not treat me with decency and respect are the only only ones I
    feel obliged to respond in kind.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Mar '12 15:01
    I made no type of suggestion that she did not cherish all life.
    You told her to convert to your religion "if she truly cherishes all life". This is a bit rich after you being "facetious", as you put it, about genocide and nuclear holocausts against innocent adherents of a religion other than your own, and talking about you being prepared to kill people if you decide 'it's God's will', on other threads.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Mar '12 15:311 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    You told her to convert to your religion "if she truly cherishes all life". This is a bit rich after you being "facetious", as you put it, about genocide and nuclear holocausts against innocent adherents of a religion other than your own, and talking about you being prepared to kill people if you decide 'it's God's will', on other threads.
    One can not stay in a religion like Islam and continue to cherish life for long.
    Islamic teachings will eventually distort the mind as does atheism. You are
    still disrespecting me, you hypocrite.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Mar '12 15:37
    One can not stay in a religion like Islam and continue to cherish life for long.
    Just a few posts ago you said that you "...made no type of suggestion that she did not cherish all life." Now you seem to be saying something different. You reckon Muslims "cherish life" but "[not] for long", is that it? So how long can they "cherish life" according to your analysis?
  13. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    29 Mar '12 15:51
    those that do not treat me with decency and respect are the only only ones I
    feel obliged to respond in kind.
    from the stories i've read, i do not think that jesus would subscribe to that statement...

but,
    to each hiz own...

btw, i am grateful to make yer acquaintance...

rookie
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Mar '12 16:09
    Originally posted by FMF
    Just a few posts ago you said that you "...made no type of suggestion that she did not cherish all life." Now you seem to be saying something different. You reckon Muslims "cherish life" but "[not] for long", is that it? So how long can they "cherish life" according to your analysis?
    The suggestion was NOT that she did NOT cherish life NOW, as your lie had stated.
    The suggestion was that if she wished to continue to truly cherish life that it
    would be in her best interest to leave the evil Satanic religion of Islam and
    come to the true God through His Son by entering into Christianity. Muslims
    are taught that Jihad is a wonderful thing and these type beliefs will lead one
    away from cherishing life. You ask such ridiculous questions; but I can only
    say that the corruptive influence by Satan varies by individual.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Mar '12 16:151 edit
    The suggestion was NOT that she did NOT cherish life NOW, as your lie had stated. The suggestion was that if she wished to continue to truly cherish life that it would be in her best interest to leave the evil Satanic religion of Islam and come to the true God through His Son by entering into Christianity. Muslims are taught that Jihad is a wonderful thing ...[text shortened]... ulous questions; but I can only say that the corruptive influence by Satan varies by individual.
    So you seem to be conceding that Muslims [supposing for the sake of argument that Hakima is one] can "cherish life" like any other religious people - but that there's a time limit of some kind. So, my question is, according to your understanding, how long can Muslims "cherish life"? Twenty years? Twenty five? Forty?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree