1. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    24 Feb '14 05:44
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Is warning of a coming storm a lot of fuss over nothing? Unlike you, some people might want to make some preparations. 😏
    Oh, look. Ron has again stood on a rug, pulled it out from under himself, fallen on his ass, and still thinks he has things right where he wants them. 🙄
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 Feb '14 05:47
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    Oh, look. Ron has again stood on a rug, pulled it out from under himself, fallen on his ass, and still thinks he has things right where he wants them. 🙄
    HalleluYah !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!

😏
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Feb '14 13:19
    actually as one who regularly goes from house to house i meet many Muslims and they are among the most hospitable. I think Islam will in fact disintegrate as secularism takes hold. Islam's strength lies in community peer pressure, much like Catholicism once did in Southern Ireland and probably still does to an extent, but its diminishing. Sure people are still Muslim, but are nominally so, like many Christians.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 Feb '14 19:20
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    actually as one who regularly goes from house to house i meet many Muslims and they are among the most hospitable. I think Islam will in fact disintegrate as secularism takes hold. Islam's strength lies in community peer pressure, much like Catholicism once did in Southern Ireland and probably still does to an extent, but its diminishing. Sure people are still Muslim, but are nominally so, like many Christians.
    Have you converted any of them?
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 Feb '14 19:23
    God's Moving among the Arabic speaking countries.
    Praise the victorious Lord Jesus !

YouTube
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Feb '14 01:271 edit
    Originally posted by sonship
    God's Moving among the Arabic speaking countries.
    Praise the victorious Lord Jesus !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZInujcIgRM
    What is the apostasy, the man of lawlessness, the mystery of lawlessness, and the restrainer that will be taken out of the way that the apostle Paul refers to in the letter below?

Now we request you, brethren, with regard to the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, that you not be quickly shaken from your composure or be disturbed either by a spirit or a message or a letter as if from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has come. Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God. Do you not remember that while I was still with you, I was telling you these things? And you know what restrains him now, so that in his time he will be revealed. For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way. Then that lawless one will be revealed whom the Lord will slay with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His coming; that is, the one whose coming is in accord with the activity of Satan, with all power and signs and false wonders, and with all the deception of wickedness for those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth so as to be saved. For this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false, in order that they all may be judged who did not believe the truth, but took pleasure in wickedness.

(2 Thessalonians 2:1-16 NASB)
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Feb '14 08:592 edits
    Have you converted any of them?
    Its actually quite difficult for a Muslim to change his religious affiliations but before i go into that i would just like to clear up the point, we dont convert anyone, we offer a free home Bible study and if by the end of it the person is drawn to the Biblical teachings of Jehovahs witnesses and they wish to apply them in their life then they may consider trying to qualify to become Witness, the process can take many years, some simply decide that its not for them and that's the end of it.

One former Muslim friend from Glasgow who became a witness was treated abysmally by his family, his uncles essentially kidnapped him and threatened to throw him from a bridge. One other brother who became a witness was essentially disowned by his family but thankfully he found a larger one and he has a beautiful family of his own now.

There is some common ground that can be found, I mainly emphasise that Gods Kingdom will put an end to war and corruption and this seems to resonate with many Muslims many of which come from really corrupt and war torn environments. I repeat they are above all the most hospitable of people.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Feb '14 09:501 edit
    Its actually quite difficult for a Muslim to change his religious affiliations but before i go into that i would just like to clear up the point, we dont convert anyone, we offer a free home Bible study and if by the end of it the person is drawn to the Biblical teachings of Jehovahs witnesses and they wish to apply them in their life then they may c ...[text shortened]... y corrupt and war torn environments. I repeat they are above all the most hospitable of people.
    Yeah, sounds like they are very hospitable people as long as you are not a member of their family.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Feb '14 11:45
    ...One former Muslim friend from Glasgow who became a witness was treated abysmally by his family...

...One other brother who became a witness was essentially disowned by his family...
    robbie carrobie, are you aware of the meanings of any of these terms:

- irony

- hypocrisy

- pot calling kettle black
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Feb '14 11:50
    HalleluYah !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!

😏
    apparently your god washes away sin but leaves your idiocy intact.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Feb '14 12:22
    Yeah, sounds like they are very hospitable people as long as you are not a member of their family.
    Well its difficult because Islam has different concepts concerning apostasy some of which may carry the most severe of penalties depending on your location and it must be understood that they have different laws for non Muslims as opposed to Muslims so your understanding is not a little wanting to be honest.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Feb '14 12:24
    Originally posted by divegeester
    robbie carrobie, are you aware of the meanings of any of these terms:

- irony

- hypocrisy

- pot calling kettle black
    Yawn you dont like Jehovahs Witness, we know, thanks or that.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Feb '14 13:07
    Originally posted by divegeester
    apparently your god washes away sin but leaves your idiocy intact.
    My God has a sense of humor.
  14. Joined
    01 Jun '06
    Moves
    25 Feb '14 13:24
    My God has a sense of humor.
    If your god actually existed, you would be living proof of his sense of humour.

--- Penguin
  15. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    25 Feb '14 13:41
    Its actually quite difficult for a Muslim to change his religious affiliations but before i go into that i would just like to clear up the point, we dont convert anyone, we offer a free home Bible study and if by the end of it the person is drawn to the Biblical teachings of Jehovahs witnesses and they wish to apply them in their life then they may c ...[text shortened]... y corrupt and war torn environments. I repeat they are above all the most hospitable of people.
    Family disowns son after he chooses to change religion. Isn't that exactly what your organisation does?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree