1. Joined
    04 Aug '04
    Moves
    18 Feb '07 10:25
    ... that we live here on this image we call the earth. Folks, life indeed is beautiful. Because through the hardships, the pain, and the sorrow... there is yet so much happiness, so many outs, and so many ways to enjoy life... what a gift and how much we squander it.

ive said this once and ive said it again... if everyone just relaxed and smoked once in a while or did some xanees, or vikes, or even perks for that matter, we would be living in such a more peaceful environment. i mean, forget for a second that it may shorten your life expectance a litte - just think about how much more happy if u would be in a slightly shorter span of life, and how many times better than that would be than bitching and moaning about how bad life is and how government is taking money and jobs. if everyone just loved each other and left the orbit into the higher realm on one day of the year... i bet that would be a very peaceful world for that day... but everybody would have to be on board, otherwise we would still be to no avail if a person didnt agree, and would instead manipulate in his faver... but in case it ever DID happen, im telling wed be living in a much less hateful and more loving/caring manner. It would be amazing for those 24 hours... it would be surreal and really awesome provoking thought would come out of connected discussions.

alrite, done with my rant... but take it with what it is, for the betterment of the human race as a whole (and not for individualistic back-stabbing to get to the top of that ladder, and meanwhile missing out on what life truly can/should be.)
  2. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    18 Feb '07 10:31
    Originally posted by lioyank
    ... that we live here on this image we call the earth. Folks, life indeed is beautiful. Because through the hardships, the pain, and the sorrow... there is yet so much happiness, so many outs, and so many ways to enjoy life... what a gift and how much we squander it.

ive said this once and ive said it again... if everyone just relaxed and smoked once in a ...[text shortened]... g to get to the top of that ladder, and meanwhile missing out on what life truly can/should be.)
    Nice one, and whatever gets you going ...

But you know, it's possible to feel like that without the drugs. Get a job you enjoy doing, meet a nice girl (or boy, if that's your thing), travel a bit, share some nice meals and some nice times, maybe have some kids.
    Now, that's a recipe for something good.

Take it easy ...
  3. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    18 Feb '07 10:31
    Originally posted by lioyank

ive said this once and ive said it again... if everyone just relaxed and smoked once in a ...[text shortened]... g to get to the top of that ladder, and meanwhile missing out on what life truly can/should be.)
    "Drugs are good, mmkay?"
  4. CA, USA
    Moves
    18 Feb '07 11:52
    Put ... the ... bong ... down.
  5. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    18 Feb '07 14:52
    right with you on that one... i've tried explaining to people again and again that nothing matters in life... you just have to get your head round that but its true, absolutely nothing matters, thats because whether we like it or not we're gonna die and what do we take with us to the next world, nothing... therefore... all we need is nothing.... if everyone realised that, stopped getting stressed about stupid little things, relaxed, chilled, watched a bit of nature and just enjoyed the ride for what it is we would all be living in a much better world... let's be honest, the way we live now doesnt work... maybe we need to view it from a different angle... you dont need drugs though, just need to get high on life...
  6. CA, USA
    Moves
    18 Feb '07 15:10
    Originally posted by eatmybishop
    right with you on that one... i've tried explaining to people again and again that nothing matters in life... you just have to get your head round that but its true, absolutely nothing matters, thats because whether we like it or not we're gonna die and what do we take with us to the next world, nothing... therefore... all we need is nothing.... if every ...[text shortened]... iew it from a different angle... you dont need drugs though, just need to get high on life...
    How you gonna get high on life when you're stoned .. and depressed?

I like a little buzz as much as the next guy, but it ain't a lifestyle. It's a "once in awhile" diversion from reality.

When you come to the point where "nothing matters", you're screwed IMO.
    You gotta get past that one.
    Sure life sucks at times, but ya can't dwell on the negative or you'll piss your life away.
    Seriously, put down the bong and get out their .. participate in the madness.
    It's gonna be what you make of it.

Damn dude you're killin' my Sun. morn buzz
  7. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    18 Feb '07 15:141 edit
    Originally posted by jammer
    How you gonna get high on life when you're stoned .. and depressed?

I like a little buzz as much as the next guy, but it ain't a lifestyle. It's a "once in awhile" diversion from reality.

When you come to the point where "nothing matters", you're screwed IMO.
    You gotta get past that one.
    Sure life sucks at times, but ya can't dwell on the negative o
    It's gonna be what you make of it.

Damn dude you're killin' my Sun. morn buzz
    i dont think you read my post properly... you're gonna die, whether you like it or not... you're gonna get stressed over money, job, love.... why, you're gonna die anyway, will that stress add one minute to your life...
  8. CA, USA
    Moves
    18 Feb '07 15:36
    Originally posted by eatmybishop
    i dont think you read my post properly... you're gonna die, whether you like it or not... you're gonna get stressed over money, job, love.... why, you're gonna die anyway, will that stress add one minute to your life...
    I'm a lot closer to death than you are, i'm 65 and well aware of my mortality.
    I've been stressed a lot. I fought in a war at 18 .. and survived. I've been through too many jobs to remember. I've been wounded by love .. several times. I've been (relatively) rich and i've been homeless .. rich is better.
    What a long, strange trip it's been.

Life IS stress very often. It's also exciting, full of joy, beauty, laughter and fun.

I'm guessin' your under a lot of stress right now .. thus the negative outlook.
    Don't focus on the BS in life .. eff 'em, move on.
    It's gonna be what you make it.
  9. CA, USA
    Moves
    18 Feb '07 15:42
    As for, "you're gonna die anyway" .. that BS.
    You're just gonna take another crap tomorrow .. why wipe your arse today?
    The older I get the less I fear death and the more I realize what a great life i've had. Things that were painfull yesterday make me laugh today. Just the energy I wasted chasing pussy would light up NYC.
  10. Joined
    09 Dec '06
    Moves
    18 Feb '07 16:24
    I've been stressed a lot. I fought in a war at 18 .. and survived. I've been through too many jobs to remember. I've been wounded by love .. several times. I've been (relatively) rich and i've been homeless .. rich is better.

Life IS stress ...[text shortened]... on't focus on the BS in life .. eff 'em, move on.
    You fought in a war at 18 .... and survived !!!!!!!!!!!

You sure?? I don't think your brain made it.
  11. CA, USA
    Moves
    18 Feb '07 16:34
    Originally posted by petrosianpupil
    You fought in a war at 18 .... and survived !!!!!!!!!!!

You sure?? I don't think your brain made it.
    The brain made it just fine .. it's the soul that is damaged.

It becomes simple survial real quick.
  12. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    23 Feb '07 20:29

Life IS stress ...[text shortened]... on't focus on the BS in life .. eff 'em, move on.
    Jammer, I am continually impressed by your reasonableness on here. Even when you’re arguing, you strive not only to use reason yourself, but to see the reasonableness in positions with which you disagree. That is too rare.

A rec, not just for this post, but in general...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree