1. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    45179
    03 Dec '13 15:051 edit
    Does anyone know if they still sing this song and its outmoded lyrics in Sunday School? Would you object to your child referring to children of Asian or aboriginal descent as yellow or red?
  2. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Joined
    09 Sep '01
    Moves
    26187
    03 Dec '13 15:13
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Does anyone know if they still sing this song and its outmoded lyrics in Sunday School? Would you object to your child referring to children of Asian or aboriginal descent as yellow or red?
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_9CwsC2_Ckzg/TK89IgUdGzI/AAAAAAAAATo/E3orZ9I7SJQ/s1600/jesus.bmp
  3. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    45179
    03 Dec '13 15:42
    Originally posted by rwingett
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_9CwsC2_Ckzg/TK89IgUdGzI/AAAAAAAAATo/E3orZ9I7SJQ/s1600/jesus.bmp
    Yeesh.
  4. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    45179
    03 Dec '13 21:00
    So no one goes to sunday school?
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86285
    03 Dec '13 21:26
    Originally posted by darvlay
    So no one goes to sunday school?
    Not for about 40 years.
  6. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    45179
    04 Dec '13 13:47
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Not for about 40 years.
    Disappointing.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86285
    04 Dec '13 19:45
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Disappointing.
    I went as a kid, didn't mind it when I was 8-12 but after that it got boring and then youth club appeared which was even worse. Horny kids hanging around drinking coke and tea hoping the feelings of lust, depression and anger would pass.
  8. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    45179
    04 Dec '13 20:42
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I went as a kid, didn't mind it when I was 8-12 but after that it got boring and then youth club appeared which was even worse. Horny kids hanging around drinking coke and tea hoping the feelings of lust, depression and anger would pass.
    Nobody asked for your life story.
  9. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Infidel
    Dunedin
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    04 Dec '13 20:48
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Nobody asked for your life story.
    Permission to contribute Sir!?i
  10. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    45179
    04 Dec '13 21:10
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Permission to contribute Sir!?i
    Can you answer the question?
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86285
    04 Dec '13 21:21
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Nobody asked for your life story.
    Later in my teens after Michelle left with our child, I sought refuge in the church's sublime but enviably stifling embrace. I became head of the teen youth movement, running outreaches and offering the sweaty hand of relief to those unfortunate enough to accept it. Delusion drifted into despair and then anger. Eventually I turned to crime, not for the money but for the buzz. I got mixed up with a burglary crew who took me under their metaphorical wing and allowed me to drive for them and eventually get involved in the jobs. That's where I met Brian. Brian the cat. He taught me everything I knew about the "snatch".
Back to Top