1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    03 Jan '14 20:03
    It said 'making sense of god swill'. Wonder what that is all about.
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    03 Jan '14 20:27
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    It said 'making sense of god swill'. Wonder what that is all about.
    Someone who knows your online intellectual posture well was humoring you with an intentional punctuation error pun:

    'It said 'making sense of god's will'.
  3. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Infidel
    Dunedin
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    07 Jan '14 22:05
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Someone who knows your online intellectual posture well was humoring you with an intentional punctuation error pun:

    'It said 'making sense of [b]god's will'.
    [/b]
    The punctuation error is all yours.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    08 Jan '14 01:16
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    It said 'making sense of god swill'. Wonder what that is all about.
    I think you may need God to make sense out of it for you.
  5. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    6788
    08 Jan '14 01:212 edits
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I think you may need God to make sense out of it for you.
    The missing apostasy between the d and the s is half the problem.😉
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    08 Jan '14 01:25
    Originally posted by JS357
    The missing apostasy between the d and the s is half the problem.😉
    Did you pray to God for that solution?
  7. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    6788
    08 Jan '14 02:00
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Did you pray to God for that solution?
    I don't want to distract God from more important work, like getting the Niners past Carolina.
Back to Top