1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    10 Feb '15 01:59
    Kent Hovind Facing 100 Years In Prison!! 2015 - Petition

    YouTube
  2. Joined
    03 Sep '13
    Moves
    18093
    10 Feb '15 02:06
    Never heard of him.
  3. Standard membersonship
    the corrected one.
    Joined
    03 Jan '13
    Moves
    8588
    10 Feb '15 02:15
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Kent Hovind Facing 100 Years In Prison!! 2015 - Petition

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9-mreAOYyQ
    No, I don't believe he deserves 100 years for alleged tax evasion.
    If so then the executives of General Electric deserve the same.

    Interesting.
  4. Standard membersonship
    the corrected one.
    Joined
    03 Jan '13
    Moves
    8588
    10 Feb '15 02:203 edits
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Kent Hovind Facing 100 Years In Prison!! 2015 - Petition

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9-mreAOYyQ
    RJHinds, while you're researching unfair slanders and libelous actions against Christians, why don't you spend equal time with things done and said against Witness Lee ?

    That's different, huh?
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    10 Feb '15 02:401 edit
    Originally posted by sonship
    RJHinds, while you're researching unfair slanders and libelous actions against Christians, why don't you spend equal time with things done and said against Witness Lee ?

    That's different, huh?
    I have already done that. We already had a tread on that. Witness Lee was never put in prison for his beliefs as far I know.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    10 Feb '15 02:41
    Kent Hovind explains his innocence after 99 months in prison.

    YouTube
  7. Standard membersonship
    the corrected one.
    Joined
    03 Jan '13
    Moves
    8588
    10 Feb '15 02:501 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I have already done that. We already had a tread on that. Witness Lee was never put in prison for his beliefs as far I know.
    Then you don't know enough. Go read about how the Japanese tortured him and interrogated him for being a Christian teacher under their suspicion.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    10 Feb '15 04:56
    Originally posted by sonship
    Then you don't know enough. Go read about how the Japanese tortured him and interrogated him for being a Christian teacher under their suspicion.
    Is this based on his say so?
  9. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3081
    10 Feb '15 06:46
    Originally posted by yoctobyte
    Never heard of him.
    He's a creationist crackpot who was jailed for fraud.
  10. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    1795
    10 Feb '15 10:41
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Kent Hovind Facing 100 Years In Prison!! 2015 - Petition

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9-mreAOYyQ
    /Snigger

    http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Kent_Hovind
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    10 Feb '15 11:15
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    He's a creationist crackpot who was jailed for fraud.
    I don't agree with the crackpot part. However, on the fraud part, it appears he may have had a biased prosecuter and Judge and an incompetent defense lawyer. But in any event the sentence for the crime seems excessive, since he did not rape or murder anyone.
  12. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    Joined
    09 Apr '10
    Moves
    14251
    10 Feb '15 17:58
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    /Snigger

    http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Kent_Hovind
    I'd never heard of him either, but following gf's link I think they should probably increase his sentence on account of him being a massive f****** idiot.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    11 Feb '15 09:201 edit
    Jesus said:
    Remember the word that I said to you, 'A slave is not greater than his master.' If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you; if they kept My word, they will keep yours also. But all these things they will do to you for My name's sake, because they do not know the One who sent Me.

    (John 15:20-21 NASB)
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    11 Feb '15 12:03
    Originally posted by sonship
    No, I don't believe he deserves 100 years for alleged tax evasion.
    If so then the executives of General Electric deserve the same.

    Interesting.
    Obama could make this all go away by appointing him to a cabinet position.
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    11 Feb '15 12:04
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Kent Hovind Facing 100 Years In Prison!! 2015 - Petition

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9-mreAOYyQ
    There is no greater sin than to cheat the IRS, unless you work for the federal government, in which case you should never have to pay. 😛
Back to Top