1. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10209
    28 Jun '09 20:48
    i figured this would be the best place to ask.
  2. Standard memberRajk999
    Enjoying
    On the Beach
    Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    170571
    28 Jun '09 20:521 edit
    Originally posted by trev33
    i figured this would be the best place to ask.
    Take it to the Culture Forum ... smarty. ..๐Ÿ™‚
  3. Standard memberRajk999
    Enjoying
    On the Beach
    Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    170571
    28 Jun '09 21:11
    Originally posted by trev33
    i figured this would be the best place to ask.
    Start your own cult .. . Seriously,
    Its easy .. just start talking about how the world is coming to an end.
    Say that God has communicated with you and is working through you.
    Make a few predictions that are obvious so that people will trust you .. like economies will fail, celebrities are dying out.. war will break out between the west and North Korea. The AntiChrist is coming .... and its Mr. ......
    Give them some dates when the world will end.

    90% of the world are like sheep.. you will get a following.

    Thats how the Jehovah Witnesses got started .. ๐Ÿ˜€
  4. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    18218
    28 Jun '09 23:26
    If you want to make a little money, write a book. If you want to make a lot of money, create a religion. - L. Ron Hubbard
  5. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    Just another day
    tinyurl.com/y8wgt7a5
    Joined
    23 Aug '04
    Moves
    24791
    28 Jun '09 23:30
    Originally posted by TerrierJack
    If you want to make a little money, write a book. If you want to make a lot of money, create a religion. - L. Ron Hubbard
    I can't find the information on when and where he said that. Do you know?
  6. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    18218
    28 Jun '09 23:54
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    I can't find the information on when and where he said that. Do you know?
    It was attributed to him by Kurt Vonnegut, I believe. Don't have the exact reference because spending more than 2 seconds concerned with L. Ron Hubbard seems a great waste of my remaining life.
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    411220
    28 Jun '09 23:56
    Originally posted by trev33
    i figured this would be the best place to ask.
    There is this one The Clinic

    OR

    The Extremely Special Clan

    OH wait...It seems you already found them. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  8. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10209
    29 Jun '09 00:02
    hhmmm so it seems creating my own is the way to go. well to be honest i'm too unpredictable, inconsistent and soft to make a good leader plus i'm quite lazy but i would make an excellent sidekick if there's anyone interested in creating one with me?
  9. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10209
    29 Jun '09 00:02
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    There is this one The Clinic

    OR

    The Extremely Special Clan

    OH wait...It seems you already found them. ๐Ÿ˜‰
    i can leave the clinic at anytime and there would be no special clan without me.
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    411220
    29 Jun '09 00:44
    Originally posted by trev33
    i can leave the clinic at anytime and there would be no special clan without me.
    LOL....If you say so!
  11. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Joined
    13 Dec '04
    Moves
    49088
    29 Jun '09 05:02
    Originally posted by trev33
    i figured this would be the best place to ask.
    The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
  12. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulรคrer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Joined
    27 Jan '05
    Moves
    83887
    29 Jun '09 08:50
    Originally posted by trev33
    i figured this would be the best place to ask.
    http://greylodge.org/gpc/?cat=160
  13. England
    Joined
    15 Nov '03
    Moves
    33497
    29 Jun '09 09:11
    RHP the cult .... freewill under rules of russ, a moving experiance in many forms, open or defend your personal lines, donations welcome but not manditory, write long or short messages to your hearts desire.
  14. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    29 Jun '09 09:17
    Originally posted by stoker
    RHP the cult .... freewill under rules of russ, a moving experiance in many forms, open or defend your personal lines, donations welcome but not manditory, write long or short messages to your hearts desire.
    Russ is the Supreem Creator!
  15. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10209
    29 Jun '09 09:23
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    http://greylodge.org/gpc/?cat=160
    interesting.
Back to Top