Labor

Subscriber667joe
Spirituality 06 Jan '11 00:32
  1. Maryland
    Moves
    06 Jan '11 00:32
    Labor is the only prayer that Nature answers; it is the only prayer that deserves an answer--good, honest noble work. Robert Ingersoll
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Jan '11 00:481 edit
    (Ecclesiastes 3:12-13)  I have come to know that there is nothing better for them than to rejoice and to do good during one’s life; and also that every man should eat and indeed drink and see good for all his hard work. It is the gift of God.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Jan '11 01:341 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    (Ecclesiastes 3:12-13)  I have come to know that there is nothing better for them than to rejoice and to do good during one’s life; and also that every man should eat and indeed drink and see good for all his hard work. It is the gift of God.
    Especially the drink part๐Ÿ™‚

I don't think he was talking about H2O.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Jan '11 02:32
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Especially the drink part๐Ÿ™‚

I don't think he was talking about H2O.
    yes indeed, i like these verses,

(Psalm 104:15) . . .And wine that makes the heart of mortal man rejoice,. . .

(Isaiah 65:21-22) . . . And they will certainly build houses and have occupancy; and they will certainly plant vineyards and eat their fruitage. They will not build and someone else have occupancy; they will not plant and someone else do the eating. For like the days of a tree will the days of my people be; and the work of their own hands my chosen ones will use to the full.

๐Ÿ™‚
  5. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    06 Jan '11 03:49
    "In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground";

God

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree