1. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    12 Jan '06 21:03
    Anybody know what happened to LJ? His profile implies that something bad happened in his life...
  2. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    12 Jan '06 21:11
    Originally posted by vistesd
    Anybody know what happened to LJ? His profile implies that something bad happened in his life...
    I dunno but it sounds awfully bad. I hope he's alright!
  3. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    12 Jan '06 21:43
    Originally posted by darvlay
    I dunno but it sounds awfully bad. I hope he's alright!
    Me too. He "came back" long enough to post a single Camus quote in the "Spiritual Quotes" thread on 12/28; I sent a PM as soon as I saw it, but it has remained unopened.
  4. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    12 Jan '06 21:44
    I haven't been able to find out anything. Strange how one begins to care...
  5. Joined
    24 Apr '05
    Moves
    13 Jan '06 02:16
    Wow...that's weird that you posted this earlier today (of all days). That's sort of freaking me out.

But rest assured, LemonJello is fine and dandy. I just don't really have much internet access anymore...except today (of all days).

I'll just lie in wait, getting stronger until I gain normal access once more. Then I will be prepared to take on the fundies and all their intimidating and comprehensive proofs for the existence of God. My first task will be to tackle their seemingly insurmountable "You cannot prove me wrong, so I must be right" argument. So that's all for now. I need to rest and save all my energy for that epic battle to come.
  6. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    13 Jan '06 02:19
    Originally posted by LemonJello
    Wow...that's weird that you posted this earlier today (of all days). That's sort of freaking me out.

But rest assured, LemonJello is fine and dandy. I just don't really have much internet access anymore...except today (of all days).

I'll just lie in wait, getting stronger until I gain normal access once more. Then I will be prepared to take on th ...[text shortened]... that's all for now. I need to rest and save all my energy for that epic battle to come.
    I look forward to our rematch. Maybe this time I'll pretend to be an atheist. Nah...I could never pretend to be that stupid.
  7. Joined
    24 Apr '05
    Moves
    13 Jan '06 02:30
    Originally posted by Darfius
    I look forward to our rematch. Maybe this time I'll pretend to be an atheist. Nah...I could never pretend to be that stupid.
    I look forward to our rematch

You must have been supremely ineffectual: I don't remember our first "match".
  8. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    13 Jan '06 02:31
    [b]I look forward to our rematch

You must have been supremely ineffectual: I don't remember our first "match".[/b]
    You don't remember when you first got here and pretended to be looking for answers? For giggles? I guess you were so focused on making a good impression on your fellow "freethinkers", that my responses weren't fully appreciated.
  9. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    13 Jan '06 02:31

I'll just lie in wait, getting stronger until I gain normal access once more. Then I will be prepared to take on th ...[text shortened]... that's all for now. I need to rest and save all my energy for that epic battle to come.
    Well, my apolgies for over-reacting to your absence. As you can see, you are missed--even by your adversaries... (Nice note, Dar: not even kidding...)
  10. Joined
    24 Apr '05
    Moves
    13 Jan '06 02:341 edit
    You don't remember when you first got here and pretended to be looking for answers? For giggles? I guess you were so focused on making a good impression on your fellow "freethinkers", that my responses weren't fully appreciated.
    Ah, yes. I do recall that now. I am still looking for directions, but I am not as completely lost as I was then.
  11. Standard memberthesonofsaul
    King of the Ashes
    Trying to rise ....
    Moves
    13 Jan '06 03:18
    Good to see ya, LJ. Glad you're all right. I'm holding a spot in LDK for you if you ever get back to playing.
  12. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    13 Jan '06 03:42
    You pretending to be stupid is a redundancy.
  13. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    13 Jan '06 03:56
    Ah, yes. I do recall that now. I am still looking for directions, but I am not as completely lost as I was then.
    Hey, LJ. Good to hear from you again. I must admit that your sudden return put me in a far better mood than did Darfius'.
  14. Forgotten
    Moves
    13 Jan '06 04:202 edits
    Christ
    This reminds me of when i was a kid,and these guys were on television.were talking to Howard Hughes on a telephone .

How are you doing Howard???

jk hi LJ
  15. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    13 Jan '06 07:10

Looking forward to some more great discussions, LJ.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree