1. Joined
    24 Feb '07
    Moves
    28 Apr '07 00:41
    Do you tink you are good?
    Have you stolen any thing?
    Have you lied?
    The bible says that if a man lusts after some one that he has commited adultary in his own heart? Have you commited adultary?
    If so what does that make you?
    Do you think you would go to heaven?
    If God were to judge on those 3 comandments would you be guilty or innocent?

If you say innocent let me explane! Lets say you were arrested for stealing a ring! Now you say to the judge. "Your honor see I have been good all my life and only stole one thing will you overlook it?" and the judge would say, "Sorry I can't because that is not fair!" That is why you are quilty!
    Now lets say you had a bond of $1,000,000 and you could not pay that! Now how would you feel if some one came and payed it for you? That is what Jesus did for you on the cross!
    NOw ask Jesus into your heart so you can go the heaven!
  2. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    28 Apr '07 01:39
    Originally posted by Jonathan1
    Have you lied?
    The bible says that if a man lusts after some one that he has commited adultary in his own heart? Have you commited adultary?

If you say ...[text shortened]... at Jesus did for you on the cross!
    Sounds like you've been reading the abyssmal theology of 'Way of the
    Master,' to me. Obedience inspired by fear...that really spells 'God is love,'
    doesn't it?

Nemesio
  3. The sky
    Moves
    28 Apr '07 01:52
    Lets say you were arrested for stealing a ring! Now you say to the judge. "Your honor see I have been good all my life and only stole one thing will you overlook it?" and the judge would say, "Sorry I can't because that is not fair!" That is why you are quilty!
    Let's say you were arrested for murdering someone, but you didn't actually murder him. However, you did steal a ring. Now you say to the judge: "Your honour, see, I haven't murdered. I did steal a ring, though. Will you overlook that?" And the judge would say: "Sorry, I can't, because that's not fair! If you stole a ring, you are just as guilty as if you had murdered that man. You will get a death penalty." That's justice! (Or maybe not?)
  4. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    28 Apr '07 02:181 edit
    No, you let me ask you something!

Which are you more readily prepared to do on a moment's notice: administer this trite interrogation from Way of the Master, or summarize the Sermon on the Mount in your own words?
  5. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    28 Apr '07 02:42
    The bible says that if a man lusts after some one that he has commited adultary in his own heart?
    Actually, it says that if a man looks at a woman to lust after her, he has committed adultery with her in his heart.

But it's part of man's nature to lust, so I must conclude the bible is in error.
  6. Standard memberwittywonka
    Chocolate Expert
    Cocoa Mountains
    Moves
    28 Apr '07 05:39
    Have you lied?

😕

Don't feel like you have to impose your beliefs on anyone, or anything like that...

😞
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Apr '07 07:05
    Have you lied?

It's funny to me that christians think like that but of course it's the result of the biggest con job in history, with the possible exception of that other con job, Islam. Both like to rule through fear. If you have a group of people who are uneducated and sly and vicious individuals who happen to be smart but live in this uneducated land, they can come up with a great line of BS all supposedly 'inspired' by some god or other, when in fact what is happening is they start on some internal rant and come out with what they THINK is god-inspired but of course that is just how they internally rationalize what in fact is a drive to power. Since it is 99% written by men, they get to include little deals in the contract that just accidently subjugates women, rules men by fear and the utter psycological destruction they offer to children in my opinion should put those individuals, either the original authors or the later follower 'leaders' in a segragated nuthouse never to be seen again by the human race. Christianity and Islam are two of the most repulsively oppressive religions ever to be foisted on the human race and I do mean ever. Well then again, there is Scientology.....
  8. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    28 Apr '07 07:39
    Have you lied?

God no.
    You make me sound like Lucifer himself... God damned...
  9. Joined
    24 Feb '07
    Moves
    28 Apr '07 22:36
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    Actually, it says that if a man looks at a woman to lust after her, he has committed adultery with her in his heart.

But it's part of man's nature to lust, so I must conclude the bible is in error.
    that is called sin pick up the bible and read it you will understand
  10. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    29 Apr '07 06:17
    that is called sin pick up the bible and read it you will understand
    You are so busy 'converting' that you can't quote the bible correctly, nor understand and respond to what others say to you.
  11. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    29 Apr '07 07:31
    Have you lied?

Thou shalt not completely screw up the English Language.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree