1. Joined
    14 Jan '19
    Moves
    30 Mar '24 15:08
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    @galveston75

You are a member of a cult sir. Get out while you can.
    Blue Oyster Cult.

YouTube
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Mar '24 15:10
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Cliff Richard.
    LOL.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Mar '24 21:28
    @divegeester said
    LOL.
    Gooster are you working on getting back into the "Ghost Chamber"? 🙂

-VR
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Apr '24 07:52
    @pettytalk said
    Although I agree with you on many things dealing with JW, but to be fair, the passage from Matthew is directed at all Christendom, bar none.

Peter is the denier of knowing Christ. Peter is technically the beginning of the Christian church in Rome, by having been the first pope. The history of Christianity shows how unlike Christ it has been.

The passage shows that P ...[text shortened]... the heavenly mission, what are we to really call Judas for assuring that Jesus went trough with it?
    Matthew 16:18-20
  5. Joined
    14 Jan '19
    Moves
    16 Apr '24 19:15
    @suzianne said
    Matthew 16:18-20
    And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.

Seen in the correct perspective, and weighing the history of Christianity, especially the history of the Catholic Church started by Peter, Jesus meant the foundation on which He, Jesus, would build His church.

I see it as Jesus tearing down the Vatican, including St. Peter's Basilica, on His return. There were a lot of rocks that went into constructing them, and when both are razed to the ground, there will be lots of rock piles on which to build Christ's true church on earth for His 1,000-year reign.

YouTube

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree