1. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    08 Oct '08 14:474 edits
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    The difference between your posts and Nemesio's is that Nemesio manages to compress large volumes of useful and interesting information into short clear paragraphs.
    You on the other hand tend to write long disjointed posts with very little actual content visible to the unassisted eye (i.e. without the benefit of the Holy Spirits guiding hand).

It too well as an understanding of why they were invented and why they won't go away very easily.
    =======================================
    You on the other hand tend to write long disjointed posts with very little actual content visible to the unassisted eye (i.e. without the benefit of the Holy Spirits guiding hand).
    ================================

I have oft admitted that I am verbose.

Hey, aren't you suppose to be an atheist ?

Whence this new concern for the guidance of the Holy Spirit ?

Well then, pray for me ?
  2. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    08 Oct '08 17:37
    Originally posted by jaywill
    Sigh ....sigh ....... sigh ....

Why so MANY words ??? Why the LOOOOONNNNNNG paragraph Nemesio ??

Oh sigh! Oh groan!! Oh the boredom. Oh the sheer tedium !! I have to READ ALL THAT ??

Nice little explanation Nemesio.
    If you are trying to be funny, please know that it has the effect of actually being hurtful. I don't
    insist that anyone read that write or even agree with it. If you don't want to read it, then don't.
    But to complain about 262 as being 'long' just seems nasty. I genuinely take great pains to be
    concise and informative with requests for information that, because of my study, I've acquired, and
    when you take the time to post a sarcastic (if only playful) response just to malign it, it does nothing
    but create a negativity that I'm sure is not the product of diligent, spiritual introspection.

Remember, you have a choice: you can continue to read and be bored, or you can say, 'I am not
    interested' and move on. My posts are not homework; no one is twisting your arm to read it.

And, I'd kindly ask, as I did before, that you desist in your responding to my posts with vapid,
    non-responses that either question my intellect, my character, or my ability to write.

And, as per Biblical mandate, I accept your apology in advance.

Nemesio

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree