Lol

Standard memberRBHILL
Spirituality 07 Mar '14 20:02
  1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    07 Mar '14 20:02
    I said oh s--t Jehovah witnesses are coming and my cat ran under the couch this is no B.S.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Mar '14 20:052 edits
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    I said oh s--t Jehovah witnesses are coming and my cat ran under the couch this is no B.S.
    wow thanks Kelly Bundy will you be making fairy cakes for the church bake off to celebrate? Perhaps you could decorate them with colorful sprinkles and jelly shaped unicorns! You believe in unicorns right? its in your Bible.
  3. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    07 Mar '14 20:421 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    wow thanks Kelly Bundy will you be making fairy cakes for the church bake off to celebrate? Perhaps you could decorate them with colorful sprinkles and jelly shaped unicorns! You believe in unicorns right? its in your Bible.
    Unicorns were a name for another type of animal back then, duh!

NLT Job 39:9 says an OX.
  4. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    08 Mar '14 10:08
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Don't you be dissin' Kelly Bundy now
  5. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    09 Mar '14 00:40
    Unicorns were a name for another type of animal back then, duh!

NLT Job 39:9 says an OX.
    Is that the first recorded instance of tic-tac-toe in the bible?
  6. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    09 Mar '14 01:195 edits
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Is that the first recorded instance of tic-tac-toe in the bible?
    you should know aren't you about 5,000 years old? And you still have a mind of a 13 year old.
  7. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    09 Mar '14 21:481 edit
    you should know aren't you about 5,000 years old? And you still have a mind of a 13 year old.
    Even if Wolfgang59 had the mind of a 13 year oldReveal Hidden Content
    I suspect 55
    , you should not be so cheeky to your elders.

Now say sorry and go to your room
  8. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    09 Mar '14 23:231 edit
    Originally posted by Agerg
    Even if Wolfgang59 had the mind of a 13 year old[hidden]I suspect 55[/hidden], you should not be so cheeky to your elders.

Now say sorry and go to your room
    Speaking of elders on Thursday I was driving in the downtown area of the small town I live in. An old lady comes out of a business complex really slow at 5 miles an hour in gets in front of me. She comes to a four-way intersection that has 2 way stop. The way we were going does not have a stop. She stops for about six seconds. Then I put my hand on my car horn for a bout another four seconds. Then she finally moves in a total of 10 seconds. So I decided to turn and go the other way. Because from downtown to my house I could probably go 2 dozen different ways and I always go a different way home every single time.

You can also even ask my family if I ever honk at people I never do. Because while driving I try to avoid conflict as much as possible. That's why I went the other way too.
  9. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    10 Mar '14 14:381 edit
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    Don't you be dissin' Kelly Bundy now
    Speaking of Kelly Bundy she's going to be Chevy Chase's daughter I believe in the next vacation that comes out this year? Obviously the actress who plays her 😉.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree