1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Aug '15 00:47
    Originally posted by Agerg
    FreakyKBH (don't see him so much these days) rarely argues a position I agree with but I strongly respect the manner in which he argues them - he is a worthy adversary.
    Yes he's been around, thought I saw his name recently, he has been around awhile too.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Aug '15 01:05
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Okay, this thread could go down like a moldy cabbage, and i may never recover from the flack.

We all clash with certain people in these forums who rub us up the wrong way. (Sometimes on a daily, if not hourly basis). Indeed some clashes are the stuff of legend and it's difficult to think of some posters uncoupled from their mutual antagonist (s). ...[text shortened]... say something positive.

Will post my own positive comments after some further consideration.
    Let me just add here that in my opinion God does not expect someone to suppress basic human feelings which they cannot control no matter how hard they try. God does expect that even though you may dislike someone, you would show compassion to that person despite your personal feelings, if that person showed up in front of you in need of help. Love your enemies is all about doing good to those that dislike you. Doing good is something you can control. Your feelings which are hardwired into your genetic structure is not easy to hide.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree