Love thy neighbour/Do unto others

Love thy neighbour/Do unto others

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
21 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
Pharaoh had plenty of opportunities to change his mind but stubbornly refused.
A bit like yourself.

P

Moves
21 Mar 23

@divegeester said
A bit like yourself.
Funny that you think you know me.

Whatever floats your boat, hotshot

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
21 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
Funny that you think you know me.

Whatever floats your boat, hotshot
We all know who you are doofus, have done within 1 minute of you posting.

P

Moves
21 Mar 23

@divegeester said
We all know who you are doofus, have done within 1 minute of you posting.
You’re frequently wrong in your assessments of who is and who is not someone else. But don’t let your abysmal track record in that regard hinder your continued wild guesses

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
21 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
You’re frequently wrong in your assessments of who is and who is not someone else. But don’t let your abysmal track record in that regard hinder your continued wild guesses
And you have discovered this in the supposed 5 days you’ve been here … how?

P

Moves
21 Mar 23

@divegeester said
And you have discovered this in the supposed 5 days you’ve been here … how?
From reading threads in which you make all kinds of crazy accusations

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
21 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
From reading threads in which you make all kinds of crazy accusations
Got any examples of these threads and crazy accusations?

P

Moves
21 Mar 23

@divegeester said
Got any examples of these threads and crazy accusations?
Sure, just pick any thread where you and suzianne exchange posts. You post all kinds of crazy accusations about her.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
22 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
Sure, just pick any thread where you and suzianne exchange posts. You post all kinds of crazy accusations about her.
That exchange is nothing to do with her being another poster here. Here’s what you said whic hi was replying to:

”You’re frequently wrong in your assessments of who is and who is not someone else.”

So in your 5 days here, how have you come to this assertions?

P

Moves
22 Mar 23

@divegeester said
That exchange is nothing to do with her being another poster here. Here’s what you said whic hi was replying to:

”You’re frequently wrong in your assessments of who is and who is not someone else.”

So in your 5 days here, how have you come to this assertions?
I told you, by reading threads. Plus, you’ve falsely accused me of being other posters as well. Not really sure why but you seem obsessed with some guy who was on here in the past who you claim lives in Cincinnati. I’ve never lived in Cincinnati in my life.

F

Moves
22 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
I told you, by reading threads. Plus, you’ve falsely accused me of being other posters as well. Not really sure why but you seem obsessed with some guy who was on here in the past who you claim lives in Cincinnati. I’ve never lived in Cincinnati in my life.
Does the "indwelling Holy Spirit" give you leeway to be deceitful on the internet?

P

Moves
22 Mar 23

@fmf said
Does the "indwelling Holy Spirit" give you leeway to be deceitful on the internet?
Not being deceitful at all.

I find that when people can’t argue substance, they typically resort to trolling tactics, such as you’re doing.

F

Moves
22 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
Not being deceitful at all.
You are a returning banned poster - banned several times, in fact, you seem unable to disguise the fact - and you are being deceitful about it. Is it compatible with your beliefs about the ",indwelling Holy Spirit"?

F

Moves
22 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
I find that when people can’t argue substance, they typically resort to trolling tactics, such as you’re doing.
No one here has had any difficulty "arguing substance" with you. You being a returning banned user is a separate issue.

P

Moves
22 Mar 23

@fmf said
You are a returning banned poster - banned several times, in fact, you seem unable to disguise the fact - and you are being deceitful about it. Is it compatible with your beliefs about the ",indwelling Holy Spirit"?
🥱 🥱 😴 💤