1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    06 Jun '06 20:20
    I saw Madonna last night her show was awesome.
  2. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    45179
    06 Jun '06 20:221 edit
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    I saw Madonna last night her show was awesome.
    Did you repent afterwards?

    (Trying to find the spirituality here...)
  3. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    06 Jun '06 20:50
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Did you repent afterwards?

    (Trying to find the spirituality here...)
    You mean confess?
    I repent daily.
  4. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Joined
    27 Apr '05
    Moves
    8592
    06 Jun '06 22:01
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    I saw Madonna last night her show was awesome.
    Is she still having sex with black Jesus?
  5. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Joined
    31 Jul '01
    Moves
    91452
    06 Jun '06 22:25
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    I saw Madonna last night her show was awesome.
    RB, that's pretty good that you were able to enjoy the show and did not have to get all caught up in her religion or multiple sex partners. Good for you.
  6. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Joined
    31 Jul '01
    Moves
    91452
    06 Jun '06 23:441 edit
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    RB, that's pretty good that you were able to enjoy the show and did not have to get all caught up in her religion or multiple sex partners. Good for you.
    Incidently, the term sanctification came up in my Sunday school class a few weeks ago and I recalled that "sanctified" often came up in music by Marvin Gaye.

    That has prompted me to change the motto for the BWA clan.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    07 Jun '06 02:13
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    I saw Madonna last night her show was awesome.
    Did she crucify herself on a cross again?
  8. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Joined
    31 Jul '01
    Moves
    91452
    07 Jun '06 02:18
    Originally posted by whodey
    Did she crucify herself on a cross again?
    O snap! That's a take on this I had not considered.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    07 Jun '06 02:29
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    O snap! That's a take on this I had not considered.
    I do kinda feel sorry for her though. She getting up their in age and she keeps trying to push the evelope by shocking and offending people. Trouble is, is that she has run out of things to do. She has tried mocking Christ's crucifixian before, but now no one seems to care.
  10. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    07 Jun '06 06:07
    Originally posted by whodey
    Did she crucify herself on a cross again?
    Yes.

    The only bad thing of the show was that it was a little political.
  11. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Joined
    17 Apr '02
    Moves
    91685
    07 Jun '06 09:00
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    The only bad thing of the show was that it was a little political
    You forgot: "had some bad pop music and a geriatric wannabe prancing around in skimpy clothes."
  12. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Joined
    27 Jan '05
    Moves
    83887
    07 Jun '06 09:01
    Originally posted by Crowley
    You forgot: "had some bad pop music and a geriatric wannabe prancing around in skimpy clothes."
    I forget the name of the song, but the video featuring Madonna in a shocking pink leotard is more than scary.
  13. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    14671
    07 Jun '06 09:22
    "Open your heart to me. I hold the lock and you hold the key."

    She could be quoting from the Bible...
  14. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Joined
    02 Aug '04
    Moves
    8702
    07 Jun '06 10:01
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    I forget the name of the song, but the video featuring Madonna in a shocking pink leotard is more than scary.
    Scares the beJesus out of me, too.
  15. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Joined
    27 Jan '05
    Moves
    83887
    07 Jun '06 10:05
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Scares the beJesus out of me, too.
    What is the particular nature of your fear?
Back to Top