This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Feb '14 03:57
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    As you say, the Muslims of Islam have three holy cities, of which Jerusalem is only the third. The Jews only look to one holy city, Jerusalem, which the Muslims are holding hostage. Wouldn't it be good for the Muslims to give up Jerusalem to the Jews in an effort to obtain real peace?
  3. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    27 Feb '14 04:40
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    As you say, the Muslims of Islam have three holy cities, of which Jerusalem is only the third. The Jews only look to one holy city, Jerusalem, which the Muslims are holding hostage. Wouldn't it be good for the Muslims to give up Jerusalem to the Jews in an effort to obtain real peace?
    If that hppened, peace might break out, and 90% of the talking heads on CNN and Fox news would be out of work!! 😠
  4. Cape Town
    Moves
    27 Feb '14 05:13
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Traditional Chinese religion, though not Abrahamic, did have gods, therefore they were not atheists.

Who says that atheists and Muslims cannot work together?
    I am atheist and one of my employers is Muslim.
  5. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    27 Feb '14 06:17
    That's just brilliant; get Muslims to give up one of their holy cities.
    Does every Muslim get to vote on it?
    (Wouldn't a 50/50 split be great ... another religious schism)

But for arguments sake - let's pretend the whole of Islam gives up a holy city.
    Which one of the Trinity will you give up?
    The Holy Spirit ... doesn't seem to do much.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Feb '14 07:20
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    That's just brilliant; get Muslims to give up one of their holy cities.
    Does every Muslim get to vote on it?
    (Wouldn't a 50/50 split be great ... another religious schism)

But for arguments sake - let's pretend the whole of Islam gives up a holy city.
    Which one of the Trinity will you give up?
    The Holy Spirit ... doesn't seem to do much.
    Why should the Muslims have 3 holy cities and the Jews none? The Jews have been giving up land in an attempt to gain peace with the Muslims for years. Why then should not the Muslims give their least holy city back to the Jews in an attempt to gain real peace? The Muslims will still have their 2 most holy cities and the Jews are likely to be satisfied with having back their one holy city.

Christians should not have to get involved with this because Vatican City has been the most holy city for Christians for centuries. Christians are content to be tourist in Jerusalem and pay their money for site seeing.
  7. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '14 08:50
    Christians should not have to get involved with this because Vatican City has been the most holy city for Christians for centuries. Christians are content to be tourist in Jerusalem and pay their money for site seeing.
    You are right. Why not building a synagogue of the Golgata Hill (spelling?). Or why not on the Mount of Olives? Turn the christian churches into synagogues altogether. Noone should bother. There are no christian places in Jerusalem worth holding holy. Right?
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Feb '14 08:58
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    You are right. Why not building a synagogue of the Golgata Hill (spelling?). Or why not on the Mount of Olives? Turn the christian churches into synagogues altogether. Noone should bother. There are no christian places in Jerusalem worth holding holy. Right?
    Mocking will not help in your goal to be a real friend to me.
  9. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '14 09:02
    Mocking will not help in your goal to be a real friend to me.
    No no, I actually agree with you. Jerusalem is not holier to christians than Dallas in Texas is. Isn't that your opinion, that it's the Vatican City that is the Christian holy place number one?

I try, I really try, I agree with you, don't you see?
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Feb '14 09:06
    No no, I actually agree with you. Jerusalem is not holier to christians than Dallas in Texas is. Isn't that your opinion, that it's the Vatican City that is the Christian holy place number one?

I try, I really try, I agree with you, don't you see?
    Turn the Christian churches into synagogues? I never said that. That is not agreeing with me, you moron.
  11. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '14 09:21
    Turn the Christian churches into synagogues? I never said that. That is not agreeing with me, you moron.
    So holy places is holy even if they are in Jerusalem? Is this your stand?
    Then the same applies to the moslims having holy places in Jerusalem, one of the holy cities for them.

Have you changed your mind all of a sudden, or are you talking with a split tongue?

And the moron thing you like to utter. You are the moron one, you have told us that yourself. Whenever you act like a moron, then you are a moron. Stop acting like one and you will be given respect. Don't you want respect? Is that not important for you?
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Feb '14 09:392 edits
    So holy places is holy even if they are in Jerusalem? Is this your stand?
    Then the same applies to the moslims having holy places in Jerusalem, one of the holy cities for them.

Have you changed your mind all of a sudden, or are you talking with a split tongue?

And the moron thing you like to utter. You are the moron one, you have told us that yours ...[text shortened]... g like one and you will be given respect. Don't you want respect? Is that not important for you?
    You can't be as ignorant as you make out. But in case you are that ignorant, let me educate you so that you are no longer ignorant about this.

The Jews in Israel have no objections to there being some Christians Churches in Israel. However, they want to rebuilt their holy temple on that most holy location in Jerusalem where it was before and the Muslems have built a big dome building there and will not move it to spite the Jews.
  13. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    27 Feb '14 09:42
    The Jews have been giving up land in an attempt to gain peace with the Muslims for years. .
    They had no land.
  14. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '14 09:45
    You can't be as ignorant as you make out. But in case you are that ignorant, let me educate you so that you are no longer ignorant about this.

The Jews in Israel have no objections to there being some Christians Churches in Israel. However, they want to rebuilt their holy temple on that most holy location in Jerusalem where it was before and the Muslems have built a big dome building there and will not move it to spite the Jews.
    So a holy place is sometimes not holy, and another holy place is the holiest in the world? What if the holy place is a christian holy place? Is it holier than other holy places or is it as holy as others?

If a religion dismissing Jesus Christ as being divine, is this a better religion than the christian religion or not?
    If a religion holds Jesus Christ as one of the true prophets, is this a better religion than one who dismisses Jesus Christ as a divine being?
    Or is it not important what religion it is? If someone hold something for holy, then it deserves the respect of being holy regardless?
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Feb '14 09:49
    So a holy place is sometimes not holy, and another holy place is the holiest in the world? What if the holy place is a christian holy place? Is it holier than other holy places or is it as holy as others?

If a religion dismissing Jesus Christ as being divine, is this a better religion than the christian religion or not?
    If a religion holds Jesus Chris ...[text shortened]... t is? If someone hold something for holy, then it deserves the respect of being holy regardless?
    I am not answering any of your silly mocking questions.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree