1. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    12 Nov '13 19:13
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    The truth and knowledge of the entire universe is directly connected with what God can imagine. My imagination is limited just like yours. I dare say that your imagination can not change anything that God has established.

The Instructor
    "It is just too difficult for me to imagine that God is not the source. I guess I must be the opposite of the atheist evilutionist.

The Instructor" rj

you seem to be basing your opinion on what you can imagine here, rather than what god can imagine. if your imagination isnt a direct reflection of all there is to know, why would you base any hypothesis on what you personally are able to imagine or not.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 Nov '13 20:21
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    "It is just too difficult for me to imagine that God is not the source. I guess I must be the opposite of the atheist evilutionist.

The Instructor" rj

you seem to be basing your opinion on what you can imagine here, rather than what god can imagine. if your imagination isnt a direct reflection of all there is to know, why would you base any hypothesis on what you personally are able to imagine or not.
    Because I am a Human like you. We do not have the capabilities of God. So I accept the Holy Bible as inspired of God, since nobody has been able to prove otherwise.

The Instructor
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    12 Nov '13 21:22
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Because I am a Human like you. We do not have the capabilities of God. So I accept the Holy Bible as inspired of God, since nobody has been able to prove otherwise.

The Instructor
    using your own methodology, i take it that you also believe in all other gods that have not been proven to not exist.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 Nov '13 22:03
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    using your own methodology, i take it that you also believe in all other gods that have not been proven to not exist.
    There is only one God. Therefore, I can ignore any claims of other gods existing.

The Instructor

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree