Mo strikes again!

Mo strikes again!

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
01 Jul 16

Ramadamn! Mo strikes again in Bangladesh.

Is there some significance to Ramadan with the flurry of terrorist attacks?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
02 Jul 16

Originally posted by whodey
Ramadamn! Mo strikes again in Bangladesh.

Is there some significance to Ramadan with the flurry of terrorist attacks?
Do you mean besides Muslims being the most common victims of attacks by these so-called "Islamic terrorists"?

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
03 Jul 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
Do you mean besides Muslims being the most common victims of attacks by these so-called "Islamic terrorists"?
That's ok with them because if you die in jihad you go immediately to heaven even if you kill yourself and innocent victims.

Allah Akbar! 🙄

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
03 Jul 16

Who' strikes again!
FIX'D

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
06 Jul 16
1 edit

Originally posted by josephw
That's ok with them because if you die in jihad you go immediately to heaven even if you kill yourself and innocent victims.

Allah Akbar! 🙄
I really don't think dying is "ok with them", even those the right-wing CINOs regard as their enemies. Yes, I'm talking about the entire Islam faith. 99+% of them are not our enemies, and those that are, are not Muslims, but a perversion of Islam.

w

Moves
08 Jul 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
Naturally Muslims who are terrorists will kill other Muslims because you are either a murderer or you are not, although I think they would prefer killing infidels if they could get to them first.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
11 Jul 16

Naturally Muslims who are terrorists will kill other Muslims because you are either a murderer or you are not, although I think they would prefer killing infidels if they could get to them first.
No, they kill Muslims because they are not Muslim ENOUGH. They have a slightly different version of Islam that allows the rationalization of murder with no compunctions of empathy.

GENS UNA SUMUS

Moves
11 Jul 16
1 edit

Originally posted by sonhouse
No, they kill Muslims because they are not Muslim ENOUGH. They have a slightly different version of Islam that allows the rationalization of murder with no compunctions of empathy.
When you say "slightly different" you do mean astronomically, radically, fundamentally different surely?

Here's how fundamentalism works. You take an existing, archaic / ancient piece of text and give it a radically different, modern interpretation, in terms that could not possibly have occurred to the original source. But you know this - it works in Christianity and Judaism and Hinduism and Buddhism and American politics just as well as it does in Islam.