1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    01 Jul '16 20:43
    Ramadamn! Mo strikes again in Bangladesh.

    Is there some significance to Ramadan with the flurry of terrorist attacks?
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35531
    02 Jul '16 02:15
    Originally posted by whodey
    Ramadamn! Mo strikes again in Bangladesh.

    Is there some significance to Ramadan with the flurry of terrorist attacks?
    Do you mean besides Muslims being the most common victims of attacks by these so-called "Islamic terrorists"?
  3. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    03 Jul '16 00:19
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Do you mean besides Muslims being the most common victims of attacks by these so-called "Islamic terrorists"?
    That's ok with them because if you die in jihad you go immediately to heaven even if you kill yourself and innocent victims.

    Allah Akbar! 🙄
  4. SubscriberBigDoggProblem
    The Advanced Mind
    bigdogghouse.com/RHP
    Joined
    26 Nov '04
    Moves
    110887
    03 Jul '16 17:56
    Originally posted by whodey
    Who' strikes again!
    FIX'D
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35531
    06 Jul '16 14:011 edit
    Originally posted by josephw
    That's ok with them because if you die in jihad you go immediately to heaven even if you kill yourself and innocent victims.

    Allah Akbar! 🙄
    I really don't think dying is "ok with them", even those the right-wing CINOs regard as their enemies. Yes, I'm talking about the entire Islam faith. 99+% of them are not our enemies, and those that are, are not Muslims, but a perversion of Islam.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    08 Jul '16 02:18
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Do you mean besides Muslims being the most common victims of attacks by these so-called "Islamic terrorists"?
    Naturally Muslims who are terrorists will kill other Muslims because you are either a murderer or you are not, although I think they would prefer killing infidels if they could get to them first.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    11 Jul '16 17:58
    Originally posted by whodey
    Naturally Muslims who are terrorists will kill other Muslims because you are either a murderer or you are not, although I think they would prefer killing infidels if they could get to them first.
    No, they kill Muslims because they are not Muslim ENOUGH. They have a slightly different version of Islam that allows the rationalization of murder with no compunctions of empathy.
  8. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    To the Left
    Joined
    25 Jun '06
    Moves
    64930
    11 Jul '16 23:091 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    No, they kill Muslims because they are not Muslim ENOUGH. They have a slightly different version of Islam that allows the rationalization of murder with no compunctions of empathy.
    When you say "slightly different" you do mean astronomically, radically, fundamentally different surely?

    Here's how fundamentalism works. You take an existing, archaic / ancient piece of text and give it a radically different, modern interpretation, in terms that could not possibly have occurred to the original source. But you know this - it works in Christianity and Judaism and Hinduism and Buddhism and American politics just as well as it does in Islam.
Back to Top