1. Standard memberchancremechanic
    Islamofascists Suck!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Feb '06 08:43
    Originally posted by ASROMA
    Where do you suppose they deport American Muslims?
    If they get out of hand in the U.S., Sudan would be a nice starting point......
  2. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    11 Feb '06 17:05
    Originally posted by adj1765
    Christianity doesnt state we shouldnt draw God/Jesus their religion says even they shouldnt do it so we should respect that
    The fact is that Muslims depict christian and jewish faith in awful ways all the time, its like i said, the are throwing stones in glass houses.
  3. Standard memberASROMA
    Forza Azzurri!!!!!!!
    WC Champs 2006
    Moves
    11 Feb '06 17:37
    Originally posted by chancremechanic
    If they get out of hand in the U.S., Sudan would be a nice starting point......
    Why not just kill them?

That way they can never jeopardize your magnificence
  4. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    11 Feb '06 18:41
    Why not just kill them?

why not parade through there citys dressed as asuicide bomber, and brandish placcards saying death to the west, or . . . wait thats them right. were not talking about questioning the faith, just the motives of some of the faithful, and whether they are safe to remain in our town and citys.Tollerance before the safety of my family is UNACCEPTABLE
  5. Standard memberchancremechanic
    Islamofascists Suck!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Feb '06 00:59
    Why not just kill them?

I've never claimed magnificence, so you are misguided and blowing things out of proportion as the other 1 billion Muslims protesting a silly cartoon for lack of humour. Now, if they became deadly out-of-hand, then yes, mow them down with 7.62mm bullets from M-16s used by National Guard units....they want to get out of hand like the ones on TV, then Sudan is a perfect location to burn flags and scream bloody murder in the Prophet Mohammads's name....peace be unto his name.....🙄
  6. Standard memberASROMA
    Forza Azzurri!!!!!!!
    WC Champs 2006
    Moves
    12 Feb '06 12:44
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    why not parade through there citys dressed as asuicide bomber, and brandish placcards saying death to the west, or . . . wait thats them right. were not talking about questioning the faith, just the motives of some of the faithful, and whether they are safe to remain in our town and citys.Tollerance before the safety of my family is UNACCEPTABLE
    That's where you are wrong.

It's not YOUR town or city.

I was talking about American Muslims.

They have as much right to the land and to live there as you do.

How can they be deported to Sudan??

In fact, they have as much right to request YOU be deported.

The entire notion is ludicrous.
  7. Standard memberASROMA
    Forza Azzurri!!!!!!!
    WC Champs 2006
    Moves
    12 Feb '06 12:52
    Originally posted by chancremechanic
    I've never claimed magnificence, so you are misguided and blowing things out of proportion as the other 1 billion Muslims protesting a silly cartoon for lack of humour. Now, if they became deadly out-of-hand, then yes, mow them down with 7.62mm bullets from M-16s used by National Guard units....they want to get out of hand like the ones on TV, then ...[text shortened]... lags and scream bloody murder in the Prophet Mohammads's name....peace be unto his name.....🙄
    I was being sarcastic.

You said deport your own fellow American citizens who have all the rights you do, to Sudan because they do not subscribe to your way of thinking.

In your words, they 'get out of hand'.

They have rights you know.

You can't just deport them like some omnipotent lunatic.

In my understanding of your view, they must be ousted from their homes, separated from their families and deported to a foreign land.

I say if that's the case, rather just kill them.

I think it’s less cruel than deportation, and hence, I am not blowing things out of proportion.

The idea was ill conceived to begin with and THAT's blowing things out of proportion.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree