1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Oct '11 17:54
    Originally posted by Dasa
    This thread is for honest people only.

In this verse Lord Krishna reveals that among cows He is manifested as the kamadhuk meaning kamadhenu the original wish fulfilling cows known as the surabhi cows. Just who and what are the surabhi cows and how the surabhi cows attained such an elevated and exalted position that they are able to represent a portion of th ...[text shortened]... se the ghee from this cow to perform Vedic ceremonies, that fortunate gifter is regarded as ...
    You can't actually limit this thread to honest people. There are no honest
    people, only those who think they are honest.
  2. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Oct '11 20:38
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I love cow; usually rare and with English mustard
    For a person professing to be religious and loving you are admitting your foolishness and insensitive character.

False religion has no potency to transform the person to spiritual consciousness.

Romans 12:2 says the mind must be transformed through spiritual living.

Christianity being false cannot transform the mind and you are an example of this.

True religion has a very effective process for transforming the mind and anyone who does eat meat - always gives it up very quickly when they embrace true religion presented in the Vedas.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Oct '11 00:20
    I said honest people.
    Sounds like you must leave immediately then.
  4. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    22 Oct '11 00:21
    Ha!
  5. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    22 Oct '11 00:25
    This thread is for honest people only.

In this verse Lord Krishna reveals that among cows He is manifested as the kamadhuk meaning kamadhenu the original wish fulfilling cows known as the surabhi cows. Just who and what are the surabhi cows and how the surabhi cows attained such an elevated and exalted position that they are able to represent a portion of th ...[text shortened]... se the ghee from this cow to perform Vedic ceremonies, that fortunate gifter is regarded as ...
    Honestly?

I'm a cow killer. I've killed cows. Shot them right between the eyes. Killed them dead.

Honest! I lie not.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree