1. the forest
    Joined
    06 Jul '15
    Moves
    14309
    17 Oct '15 23:571 edit
    there is medina and mecca.

    any true muslim would wish to live close to these holy muslim places.

    all muslims should desire to live in arabia.

    if you are a true child of allah you should move close to mecca and medina.

    if you are a true child of alllah.

    if you are still in berlin or in los angeles then you are a liar in your heart.
  2. the forest
    Joined
    06 Jul '15
    Moves
    14309
    18 Oct '15 00:00
    the true jihad is in the heart.

    leave fresno and melbourne, be a true jihadist...live close to the holy places.

    go to the place of arabia.

    go to medina and mecca and not paris or montreal.

    be a true muslim.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35522
    18 Oct '15 05:12
    Originally posted by mister moggy
    the true jihad is in the heart.

    leave fresno and melbourne, be a true jihadist...live close to the holy places.

    go to the place of arabia.

    go to medina and mecca and not paris or montreal.

    be a true muslim.
    Saudi Arabia is ruled by a family who are Sunni Muslims.

    The Shia Muslims would probably take umbrage to your "no true muslim" argument.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    19 Oct '15 18:14
    Originally posted by mister moggy
    there is medina and mecca.

    any true muslim would wish to live close to these holy muslim places.

    all muslims should desire to live in arabia.

    if you are a true child of allah you should move close to mecca and medina.

    if you are a true child of alllah.

    if you are still in berlin or in los angeles then you are a liar in your heart.
    Nice try.

    Just learn to speak Arabic and accept your fate, whatever country you live in that is being invaded.
  5. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3081
    19 Oct '15 18:21
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52615
    20 Oct '15 18:56
    Originally posted by mister moggy
    there is medina and mecca.

    any true muslim would wish to live close to these holy muslim places.

    all muslims should desire to live in arabia.

    if you are a true child of allah you should move close to mecca and medina.

    if you are a true child of alllah.

    if you are still in berlin or in los angeles then you are a liar in your heart.
    Kind of like telling African Americans they should love it in Africa, so take the next boat.
  7. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    6788
    20 Oct '15 21:35
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Kind of like telling African Americans they should love it in Africa, so take the next boat.
    Right. except in this case the population density of Saudi Arabia would go from its present 35 people/sq mile to over 1400/sq mile. No way, Jasim.
  8. Zugzwang
    Joined
    08 Jun '07
    Moves
    2120
    21 Oct '15 00:431 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse to mister moggy
    Kind of like telling African Americans they should love it in Africa, so take the next boat.
    Most Muslims are not Arabs (or descended from inhabitants of Saudi Arabia).
    The original post is closer to telling all Catholics that they should live near the Pope in the Vatican.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86339
    21 Oct '15 03:28
    I sometimes feel it would best for everyone if we all just went home and started again.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35522
    21 Oct '15 19:50
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I sometimes feel it would best for everyone if we all just went home and started again.
    However, for many in the world today, "going home", meaning "where they came from", is nigh on impossible. The Syrian refugees in Europe now springs to mind.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52615
    21 Oct '15 19:58
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    However, for many in the world today, "going home", meaning "where they came from", is nigh on impossible. The Syrian refugees in Europe now springs to mind.
    Or Americans for that matter. We are the interlopers here, transplants from Europe mainly. Native American Indians ARE home.
  12. Zugzwang
    Joined
    08 Jun '07
    Moves
    2120
    22 Oct '15 17:48
    Originally posted by sonhouse to Suzianne
    Or Americans for that matter. We are the interlopers here, transplants from Europe mainly. Native American Indians ARE home.
    The US government forcibly relocated many 'native American Indians' from their traditional
    home areas to 'Indian reservations' (typically land unwanted by white American settlers).
Back to Top