My complaint against God

My complaint against God

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
02 Dec 05

Originally posted by Omnislash
It occured to me that it would only be fair if I presented this one as well.

It's unlikely that this letter will win me many friends or even garner much attention. However, writing it is the only way I know to plant markers that define the limits of what is mingy and what is not. In the rest of this letter, I will use history and science (in the Hegel ...[text shortened]... l is, and always will remain more abusive than piteous fruitcakes.

Best Regards,

Omnislash
"Objective consideration of contemporary phenomena compels the conclusion that success or failure in competitive activities exhibits no tendency to be commensurate with innate capacity, but that a considerable element of the unpredictable must invariably be taken into account." -Orwell

c
Islamofascists Suck!

Macon, Georgia, CSA

Moves
02 Dec 05

Originally posted by Omnislash
It occured to me that it would only be fair if I presented this one as well.

It's unlikely that this letter will win me many friends or even garner much attention. However, writing it is the only way I know to plant markers that define the limits of what is mingy and what is not. In the rest of this letter, I will use history and science (in the Hegel ...[text shortened]... l is, and always will remain more abusive than piteous fruitcakes.

Best Regards,

Omnislash
Four more 'stamps' of LSD after the last delusional post, eh? Please a "nut cracker", a.k.a. Psychiatrist, to see what is really bothering you....