1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 May '14 22:32
    Neanderthals: Caveman or Human?

Dr. Jack Cuozzo states that the evidence show Neanderthals were early humans that had long live spans. We know that skulls keep getting larger with age, since the service cap that fits a young soldier will be too small by the time he becomes 60 years of age.

"The [Neanderthal] brain case on the average was more than 13 percent larger than that of the average of modern man." Erich A. von Fange, "Time Upside Down, "in Creation Research Society Quarterly, June 1974, p.23

YouTube

http://creationwiki.org/Jack_Cuozzo

I would like to post this in the Science Forum, but I have been threatened with removal of my posting privileges if I continue to try to prove the religious idea of creation there.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 May '14 17:05
    Originally posted by RJHinds

Dr. Jack Cuozzo states that the evidence show Neanderthals were early humans that had long live spans. We know that skulls keep getting larger with age, since the service cap that fits a young soldier will be too small by the time he becomes 60 years of age.

"The [Neanderthal] brain case on the average was more than 13 ...[text shortened]... val of my posting privileges if I continue to try to prove the religious idea of creation there.
    That is just as much speculation as anything you accuse evolutionists of saying. We know they were not human because we have analyzed their DNA and we know they had similarities but nobody today has the DNA of Neandertals except we have maybe 1 or 2 percent Neandertal genes because of interbreeding so we could interbreed it seems but they are an offshoot of humanity, not fully human but not apes either.

We would have to have a lot more in the way of fossils or even living Neanders to make the kind of sweeping statements your creationist buddy makes.
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    20 May '14 18:10

"The [Neanderthal] brain case on the average was more than 13 ...[text shortened]... val of my posting privileges if I continue to try to prove the religious idea of creation there.
    http://americanloons.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/601-jack-cuozzo.html

where do you keep finding these guys rj?
  4. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    20 May '14 18:22

I knew my head was getting bigger! 😏

Sounds like censorship to me.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 May '14 18:23

Neanderthals? there is a whole tribe alive and well in Glasgow, they support Rangers, thousands of them.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 May '14 18:37
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Neanderthals? there is a whole tribe alive and well in Glasgow, they support Rangers, thousands of them.
    That's an insult ! You should apologize to the Neanderthals.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 May '14 19:13
    Originally posted by sonship
    That's an insult ! You should apologize to the Neanderthals.
    Yes I will, the are total protestants, every one of them! 😡
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 May '14 20:15
    NOOOOOO, not PROTESTANTS! ANYTHING BUT PROTESTANTS. GIve me Hindu or give me deathπŸ™‚
  9. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    20 May '14 22:30
    Does the Catholic/Protestant divide still live on with Celtic/Rangers?

Didn't Mo Jonson cause consternation when he signed for Rangers?
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 May '14 22:40
    Protesting what the referee called in the last soccer play no doubt.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 May '14 07:24
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Does the Catholic/Protestant divide still live on with Celtic/Rangers?

Didn't Mo Jonson cause consternation when he signed for Rangers?
    yes sectarianism is alive and thriving although not as sinister as it was in the 1980's About two years ago Neil Lennon the Celtic manager suffered death threats, he was attacked on the touchline and two persons were arrested for sending letter bombs. Rangers were forced to sign a Catholic because of pressure from Europe. Celtic although predominately supported by catholics did not care as long as you could play football, some of their greatest players were non-catholics. An American De Marcus Beardsley who played relatively recently for rangers had his car torched as it sat on the driveway of his home. It was no coincidence that he played for Rangers.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 May '14 07:47
    yes sectarianism is alive and thriving although not as sinister as it was in the 1980's About two years ago Neil Lennon the Celtic manager suffered death threats, he was attacked on the touchline and two persons were arrested for sending letter bombs. Rangers were forced to sign a Catholic because of pressure from Europe. Celtic although predominat ...[text shortened]... orched as it sat on the driveway of his home. It was no coincidence that he played for Rangers.
    I thought the Protestant verses Catholic war was in Ireland.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 May '14 07:54
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    http://americanloons.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/601-jack-cuozzo.html

where do you keep finding these guys rj?
    Your Blogger says, "Cuozzo is surely an intelligent guy."
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 May '14 08:04
    I thought the Protestant verses Catholic war was in Ireland.
    That's not even the same thing, Ron.

They're talking football, known as "soccer" here.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 May '14 08:08
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    That's not even the same thing, Ron.

They're talking football, known as "soccer" here.
    What does soccer have to do with creation and spirituality?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree