1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    12 Apr '15 15:19
    Woman marries 10 men. See Same-sex lead to this and then after this they will allow anything of Marriage.
  2. Germany
    Moves
    12 Apr '15 15:29
    Could you maybe offer some context to this little story? Isn't marrying multiple people illegal in New York state?
  3. Cape Town
    Moves
    12 Apr '15 15:35
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Woman marries 10 men. See Same-sex lead to this and then after this they will allow anything of Marriage.
    Reference please?

And in case you didn't know, here in South Africa our president is a polygamist which is not all that unusual in Africa and in many countries perfectly legal. And it has nothing whatsoever to do with same sex marriage which is still illegal in many African countries.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Apr '15 16:18
    Are you intoxicated when you post, or are you just too lazy to provide any sort of context?
  5. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    13 Apr '15 00:57
    Coherent not you are.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Apr '15 10:04
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Coherent not you are.
    It was a scam pure and simple, to get middle east men into the country and get green cards. This was a business not a love issue.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Apr '15 10:411 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    It was a scam pure and simple, to get middle east men into the country and get green cards. This was a business not a love issue.
    One of the questions that I had to answer at my interview at the British high commission in Islamabad when i was applying for a resident visa for my wife was 'did anyone pay you any money to marry this women' The women who were conducting the interview were quite apologetic, even the harsh one (they do the good cop/bad cop routine) I relate this to you because scams are rife. I have a friend who works in the American embassy and his job is to spot the scammers. He says that people provide all kinds of dubious references like photoshoping themselves into pictures with false relatives.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Apr '15 11:01
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    One of the questions that I had to answer at my interview at the British high commission in Islamabad when i was applying for a resident visa for my wife was 'did anyone pay you any money to marry this women'...
    Did they ask her the same question?

😵
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Apr '15 11:14
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Did they ask her the same question?

😵
    No because they realised no one is that rich to be able to buy Robbie's love.
  10. Cape Town
    Moves
    17 Apr '15 12:23
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    No because they realised no one is that rich to be able to buy Robbie's love.
    I think you have got it backwards. They did ask you whether or not anyone paid you to 'buy Robbie's love'.
    What you were asked, is whether or not she was asked whether or not she was paid to accept Robbie's love.
  11. Joined
    17 Jul '06
    Moves
    17 Apr '15 13:22
    So this awesome woman prefers to marry ten gay men rather than one hetero guy. Very smart. All of these gay men can say they are legally married to a woman, which gives them validation!?! Which country was that? 😵
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Apr '15 00:37
    Originally posted by Flower04
    So this awesome woman prefers to marry ten gay men rather than one hetero guy. Very smart. All of these gay men can say they are legally married to a woman, which gives them validation!?! Which country was that? 😵
    The thread title is "New York".

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree