1. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    14 Apr '14 11:34
    So I hate religion and faith and I'm not big on traditions such as marriage but I admit even my icy and cynical heart of stone gets all warm and fuzzy when I watch this video (I advise you to watch it with sound even if you're the kind of person who doesn't click on Youtube links):

YouTube
  2. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 Apr '14 12:23
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    So I hate religion and faith and I'm not big on traditions such as marriage but I admit even my icy and cynical heart of stone gets all warm and fuzzy when I watch this video (I advise you to watch it with sound even if you're the kind of person who doesn't click on Youtube links):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYKwqj5QViQ
    love the song (especially when sung by john cale). wasnt moved by the video though. watching liverpool win at the weekend with steven gerrard fighting back tears then holding a team talk on the pitch got me all misty eyed several times.
  3. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    14 Apr '14 12:42
    Ugh, mr. stellspalfie, what's wrong with you? I give you such a wonderful video and you start talking about snooker.

At least the pastor's (?) smile at 3.01 must have forced a tiny smile on your face??
  4. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 Apr '14 13:00
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    Ugh, mr. stellspalfie, what's wrong with you? I give you such a wonderful video and you start talking about snooker.

At least the pastor's (?) smile at 3.01 must have forced a tiny smile on your face??
    sorry weddings just dont do it for me. i didnt even find my own wedding emotional. sport on the other hand has me blubbing like a baby....ooh and that bit in the movie 'crash' where the little girl gets shot trying to give her dad his magic cloak back.

YouTube

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree